Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,

I am expecting my scat pack in the next couple of weeks, and as soon as it gets here I will be removing the wheels and tires. They might have a few miles on them from going to americas tire and back to put the other ones on, but other than that they will be brand new.

I will be taking the tpms out of them, but they will come complete with caps, lugs, wheels and tires.

I am asking $2,200 OBO. Buyer will pay shipping from 97223 or pickup locally in Portland, OR.

Thanks all, feel free to make an offer. The worst I can say is no.

Reactions: POWERMAN

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
WR2 wheels - I assume the offset matches the SRT's only - correct?

Are the offsets on your Ace alloy wheels ok for the scat pack?

Im curious to know how much they weigh as well!

Still havent decided on what to go for :(

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WR2 wheels - I assume the offset matches the SRT's only - correct?

Im curious to know how much they weigh as well!

Still havent decided on what to go for :(
I know the Ace alloys will fit the brembos. But my plan is to sell these wr2 wheels, then purchase some oem hellcat wheels, and then sell the Ace alloys.

Lol what a process.

I'll be curious to see what they weigh as well. Once I get them off I'll throw them on the scale and find out.

And yeah wheels are a big decision, it takes a while to figure out the look you want.

Reactions: POWERMAN

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
I know the Ace alloys will fit the brembos. But my plan is to sell these wr2 wheels, then purchase some oem hellcat wheels, and then sell the Ace alloys.

Lol what a process.

I'll be curious to see what they weigh as well. Once I get them off I'll throw them on the scale and find out.

And yeah wheels are a big decision, it takes a while to figure out the look you want.
That's a bunch of hoops you are jumping through, LOL!

GLWS though, those factory SP wheels do look good and I'm sure someone would love to rock them on their ride!. :bigthumb:

Reactions: baller1015

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a bunch of hoops you are jumping through, LOL!

GLWS though, those factory SP wheels do look good and I'm sure someone would love to rock them on their ride!. :bigthumb:
Thanks!

Yeah they are nice looking wheels for sure, I just really dig the black hellcat wheels on my ivory scat pack!

·
Registered
859 Posts
I have the 20x9" ACE Convex wheels (20mm ET) on the front and they clear my 6-piston Baer brakes easily. The calipers on the Baer's are approximately the same size as the Brembo 6-pistons on the SRT/Hellcat.

Reactions: baller1015

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Thanks. I've actually never had them charge me for transferring tpms at the America's tire company. But I will definitely keep that in mind if they do.
huh...I've usually been quoted $10-20 /tire to do that, as you essentially have to dismount the tire from the rim to get them out....

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
huh...I've usually been quoted $10-20 /tire to do that, as you essentially have to dismount the tire from the rim to get them out....
Yeah I've done it twice in the past couple of months, they've told me both times they'd do it to save me money ha

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Ummm...but if he is swapping rims, they already have the tires off. No extra labor involved other than unscrewing the sensors and swapping them to the new wheels.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Ummm...but if he is swapping rims, they already have the tires off. No extra labor involved other than unscrewing the sensors and swapping them to the new wheels.
guess I glosssed over the swapping tires part....I just assumed he was going wider to 275/40's.....

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump price drop to $2,000

1 - 14 of 14 Posts