Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking at some digital pictures on my notebook, and realized that the picture in my avatar was taken THE DAY WE BOUGHT THE CHARGER! I never realized that before. Funny. We were drinking with a few friends and I propped up the brochure I brought home from the dealer on the stove and I remember staring at it and reading it cover to cover over and over again, and all I talked about all night was "THE CHARGER" - although in that regard not much has changed. Anyway, for anyone who cares, here's the pics:

Me & Lisa, the night we bought the Charger - not the night we brought it home, but the night we signed on the dotted line and put down the deposit. May 12, 2007:

Here's the pic of the brochure propped up. Can you tell I was SUPER PUMPED about getting this car???

And here's the 2nd pic I ever took of the car. It was raining and dark by the time I got it home. May 16, 2007:

*sigh*

:)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Nice pics you got there, nice memories as well, I also remember payin the deposit for my baby and waiting 5 months for the stone white!! love the last pic!!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice pics you got there, nice memories as well, I also remember payin the deposit for my baby and waiting 5 months for the stone white!! love the last pic!!!!
The one we test drove was a Stone White. Very nice. The dealer only had one R/T on the lot, and it was a Sublime Daytona. Miss Foxxxy wasn't interested in it, so one of the sales guys let us take his own personal car out for a run. We were also considering a Magnum, another Impala SS, or a Cadillac CTS. Needless to say we didn't bother test driving any of the others...

·
Super Moderator
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You look so happy and your eyes are smiling :)
Hey, stop coming on to me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dunno if my eyes were smiling, but my liver was. That pic was taken well into the evening. :)

In my best Home Simpson voice: "mmmmmmmmmmmmm...beer"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts