Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
service manager named Camille this morning

First off, Camille is a man :knockout:

Secondly, he said the did things he didn't do.

We had a ding in our driver's side door that we took to be repaired about a year and half ago. We were told the repainted the door. We looked at the car when we got it back, yep, all looks good.

Then came the demolding mod. After sending many pictures to the boss (my wife) I had convinced her to let me do it this past spring. The passenger side molding came off great. The drivers side let what I at first thought was left over glue. As I looked at it, it looked as though when I took the molding off, it had taken the clear coat with it. I'm not expert, but that just didn't add up. After trying a few things, we asked the service manager if he could look at it when we took it in next time. Next time came and Camille (I feel for this boy today :lol: ) said it was because we took the molding off that it looks that way and to take it to an autobody shop to be fixed.

Fair enough. I could have been but still didn't seem right. I had at this point forgotten that we had the drivers door painted. The body shop said that the doors had been repainted and that they didn't take the molding off when doing it. Well, the missus heard that and got right to work. Short version, they agreed to give us a rental and pay to have it redone.

We got the car back yesterday. It looked ok at the dealship. When my wife came home and tried to lock the doors, it didn't work. We had asked about looking at our keyfobs so we thought this might be related. When we tried to push the lock down manually, they wouldn't budge! Oh no you didn't just send this car back home like that ... :lol: Then my wife read all the details of the report we were given. There were some mistakes that Camille I bet wished he hadn't made - be it by mistake or not.

Please, a moment of silence as we want to wish Camille the best as he wakes ... drinking his coffee thanking whomever that he made it Friday. :lol: :silenced:

·
Registered
862 Posts
I hope you won't take offense to this, but the day I have to get permission from the "boss" to do a mod, I wil change my name to Camille.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's her car :lol:

I'm more of an old rodder type. I have a 52 dodge truck I prefer :D

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that ... and we discuss everything we do. car .. house ... just keeps us both in the loop as to what's happening. :)

We know some abide by the "I'll do whatever I want" thought process, and if that works, more power to ya. :D

·
Registered
158 Posts
I was just going to say something like, I can see a couple kids and maybe some tattoos, but my wife telling me yes or no, would be ill advised....Of course the car is mine, her car on the other hand...when she wanted pink flames, I put them on...

The 52 is nice...

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ghost ... :) ... now we're backwards ... tattoos ... I just tell what I'm getting and visa versa. hehehe.

The 52 had a 318 when I bought it

·
Registered
158 Posts
Cool, My wife and I are 50/50 on mods, I by one...she gets one for hers...Mine wrenches...and mods...but does not cook, lmao sad but true.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts