Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of this setup? Its this good?

Subwoofer: 2 10" Kicker 07C104 (4 Ohms each)
Specs:peak: 600 watts per pair / 300 watts each, 300 watts per pair / 150 watts each

====================
Interior Speakers: 2 sets of 6x9 Pioneer Premier TS-A933P
Specs:

* 6" x 9" 3-way Pioneer Premier A Series Car Speakers
* Power Handling:
o Peak: 600 watts per pair / 300 watts each
o RMS: 80 watts per pair / 40 watts each
* Carbon graphite IMPP interlaced aramid/basalt fiber cone material
* Foamed rubber coated cloth surround
* 5/8" Silver PET film dome
* 1-3/4" Light weight balanced dome mid-range with magnetic fluid
* Glass-imide voice coil bobbin
* 4 ohms impedance
* Full depth basket for rich bass response
* Top-mount depth: 2-7/8"

==========================
Sub Amp: Kicker ZX300.1
Specs:
# Class A/B Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
# RMS Power Rating:

* 4 ohms: 150 watts x 1 chan.
* 2 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.

# Remote Bass Control Included

* Selectable +12dB Boost @ 40Hz

# 12dB Subsonic Filter @ 25Hz
# Mounting Hardware and Wiring Accessory Pack Included
# Frequency Response: 25Hz - 80Hz, +0, -1dB
# Low Pass Crossover Fixed at 80Hz, 24dB per octave
# CEA-2006 Compliant
# 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended. Contact us for information regarding a discount on a select amplifier kit when purchased together.
# Dimensions: 13 1/2"L x 9 5/8"W x 2 1/8"H

·
Registered
42 Posts
Skip the Kicker crap. And don't even think about Sony's "Explode" stuff. It lives up to its name. You can pick up Memphis Audio or Alpine pieces for a little more money, and they'll actually give you good sound quality, not just rattle your license plate.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
LOL I love the people that think sony car audio is just the best out there haha

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
a buddy of mine got a complete Rockford Fosgate system put in his wrangler and all i can say is, im a complete fan of rockford fosgate now!

·
Registered
118 Posts
One of my buddies is the owner of Shocker Audio.. if you follow any type of competitions for SPL, you'll know the name.. If you want his contact info, let me know.. You want it loud and clear.. he'll get it for you

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Crunch, lol. Please quit picking out the crappiest gear. It's unreliable and won't put out its rated wattage. Don't get Sony because it sucks. Don't get Kicker because it's over-priced. Don't get Crunch for the same reason you don't get Sony. If you want something cheap but good, I would get two MBQuart (owned by Rockford Fosgate) 12" subs and a Cadence iA7 amp to power them. That's as cheap as you're going to get.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Crunch, lol. Please quit picking out the crappiest gear. It's unreliable and won't put out its rated wattage. Don't get Sony because it sucks. Don't get Kicker because it's over-priced. Don't get Crunch for the same reason you don't get Sony. If you want something cheap but good, I would get two MBQuart (owned by Rockford Fosgate) 12" subs and a Cadence iA7 amp to power them. That's as cheap as you're going to get.
I like Kicker, that's the main reason why Im sticking with them this time around. That has been all I have own. To me (personal opinion) they are one of the best sounding subs out there. I have heard sony's, Pioneers, Kenwood's and mtx and they don't have that nice bass that kickers have. Now Crunch I have never heard of so I appreciate the heads up on that....I will check out Candence for sure. Quick question...will the Candence iA7 work good with a single 12" kicker? (The one listed on top)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts