Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive had these rims in my basement for years figured since im getting a car might as well take the ugly ones off and replace them with these...

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Those are not the ugly ones? LOL j/k

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
do those rims say ferrari? haha more ppl will pick up on this later to answer im sure. haha what size are they?

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Ferretti Rims...Looks like they have two different bolt patterns...probably 5x114.3 and 5x115...they should fit with either bolt pattern.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Hmm...well....I would.....errrrr.....

At least get rid of the ugly white caterpillars that are living in or on the wheels......

I have to say ANY stock Charger wheel would likely look better than these.....

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
if he's getting an SE...those ferretti's will look better than those plastic hub caps...he just needs to clean them and put the center caps on.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
ive had these rims in my basement for years figured since im getting a car might as well take the ugly ones off and replace them with these...

Dude!! At least clean them up before taking a picture and making a post like that! I can't see past the grime to even begin to say what they would look like on the car. LOL!! They just look like grubby, rusty old wheels in the picture!

Time for a do-over on this thread!

(Oh yeah, and after you clean them up take a second pic with the center caps on)

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
would they fit?

as a hat maybe

It depends. off set matters, lug pattern matters (which we cant tell from the pic), fwd vs rwd wheel matters and blah blah blah
You also need to post a pic of the wheel width. It may not be compatible for tpms if the inside isnt set up correctly

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Are those rims off an Enzo? Those are SWEET! :rolleyes2:

·
Registered
28 Posts
No idea if they'll fit but ...... are you sure you want them on your car?

On the other hand if you have them polished or powder coated and put the center cap in place they might turn out to be really stylish rims.

·
Registered
343 Posts
You know what they say "Always take a pic of the best one" OMG!!! Dude if you do have hubcaps take them off and ride the black rim before you put them on. Those are old skool Im surprised you dont have vogue tires on them. Just kidding dude, whatever floats your boat......or your ark!!!!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah ive had those for years i had them on a 96 i know they are dirty i got the center caps for them and everything just looking for opinions and if they would fit or not id love to get newer ones but rims are pricy

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
what size are those anywayz??

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
yeah... those are... well.. ok we can't look at the bolt pattern and tell you waht it is, what are they off of and what size?

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
and the REASON offset matters is that FWD have different offset than RWD.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts