Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I may be selling my charger due to a change in jobs. It is a 2009 white police r/t. Would I be foolish to try to sell this car on the civilian market? I'd like your input before I post it in the classifieds. It has 22xxx miles on it and has been used for extra duty security jobs.

·
Registered
413 Posts
not to disappoint you or anything but there are many civilians with a police charger.

Also, post some pics because one of my boys always wanted a charger.... We bounty hunt together

·
Registered
211 Posts
There are plenty of Police Package Chargers on the market and people do buy them. However, with 22k miles on an 09, I think people might shy away simply because we all know how hard these Police Chargers are driven (even if this isn't true for your car, it's something hard to prove). Someone will buy it, just depends on if the price is right in their eyes.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
There are plenty of Police Package Chargers on the market and people do buy them. However, with 22k miles on an 09, I think people might shy away simply because we all know how hard these Police Chargers are driven (even if this isn't true for your car, it's something hard to prove). Someone will buy it, just depends on if the price is right in their eyes.
very true and let's face it our cars aren't worth **** after a few years, at 22k you're way less than half what it was worth new.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Anything will sell when the price is right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts