Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i hope the pic says enough. you know by hand i could draw this beautifuly. or on AutoCAD(which i used daily) but man.. MSpaint is... fkn hard.

her4e goes nothing.

dont you love the stunning accuracy of the body styling i drew?

hope i help. even tho i dont think i do!

i like this one more ;) i work with autocad and whipped this up in 30 mins

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
btw i give full permission for anyone to copy paste my uh... copywritten patented diagram to any other freshie askign questions later ;)

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
When I first saw this post, I was thinking even with my poor art skills I could do better. Well I made my own, and I have to say it isn't much better.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
lol, you guys got some serious skills. im gonna have to break out the etch a sketch to even come close to that mastery of our underbellies.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Both of you forgot the bend after the catalytic converters..

Who says MS Paint is hard? Here's something I just whipped up... in MS Paint. :ninja:

-R

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Both of you forgot the bend after the catalytic converters..

Who says MS Paint is hard? Here's something I just whipped up... in MS Paint. :ninja:

-R
That looks like a 1st grader drew that.:D

·
Registered
287 Posts
OMG...

Boy O boy I can always count on this place to get me chuckling

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i hate you randy's way.
thats cheating.
btw, the only part i really slaved over was trying to get the headers right, metgo's has more of a manifold than tru headers (unless ima total retardo and we do have a manifold)
my only real excuse for this blunder is that it was like... way past my bed time and i wasnt tired but i was bored :)

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
i hope the pic says enough. you know by hand i could draw this beautifuly. or on AutoCAD(which i used daily) but man.. MSpaint is... fkn hard.

her4e goes nothing.

lol even though it looks sloppy it tells all that you need to know...pretty good imo...good info for noobs good job with this...

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
before i got my charger i was on a flight from miami to houston and i got bored and i decided to draw a maze in the shape of the charger exhaust system (i use to draw mazes all the time). it looked a lot like these except for a lot more lines inside lol.

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
I had to book mark this, whenever I need a good laugh I will take a look

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hehe, im glad i could brighten some peoples days. it was partly serious for the new comers, but mostly for some fun time when i couldnt sleep. ill draw a much better one in my spare time at work since i work on AutoCAD all day(i design a/c systems as a mech. engineer)

btw the part that made me laugh the hardest was when i was gonna just sign my name "miles" but then i was like Naw Uh! and "master mspaint artist. Dude" haha

·
Registered
282 Posts

her4e goes nothing.

That looks like a crazy drawing of a uterus or some internal organ

·
Registered
676 Posts

her4e goes nothing.

I nearly pissed my pants the first time it popped up on my screen. Still laughing tbh. Great work.....I look forward to your future "art" :grin:

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im not that inept at drawing lol... but man youd be suprised how hard it is to keep your hand still enough on a computer you never use with an extra sensitive mouse your not used to ;)

i like CAD or should i say Computer Aided Drawing a lot more :p as far as when drawing on the computer. you can actually draw a circle or an arc without it looking like a damn tree branch

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Holy Kindergaurden Crayons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
looks like a psico draw
only need some knifes and dripping blod
maybe some "kill GM" sign somewhere

lol
nice sketch dude

·
Registered
507 Posts
sorry guys but . . dont quit your day job. . :lol:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.