Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, my name is Lance, I am the owner of 2 LX cars, a 2006 BB Charger SXT, my wifes and a Mineral Gray Magnum RT which is mine.
Some of you will know me on the other LX forums as Wheelife.

I am also the President/CEO of Airflow Innovations Corp, we are the manufacturers of an air intake system for the LX cars, specifically the 5.7 and 6.1 liter engines called ARIA.
And one for the RAM trucks called BFI.

We are located about as far east as you can get on the Atlantic coast in a little town called Fredericton which is the Capitol of a tree filled and Moose infested province of Canada called New Brunswick.

My little adventure into the LX world began about 4 years ago when I leased our Magnum RT, my son was only 1 year old at the time and as a stay at home dad aka daddy daycare I felt a son and his father needed an appropriate set of wheels to show up at the local play dates in the park in style…HEMI style, funny the first word I taught my son to say was HEMI.
We had some awesome adventures in the 2 years that followed before we started daycare; the zoo, exploring the parks and beaches, hanging out at my friend’s bakery and the Magnum was a perfect choice to haul the stroller.

Not to be outdone my wife decided that she too would like an LX and about 9 months after we bought the Magnum she picked out a Black Charger SXT for herself.
My wife at the time was a Health Inspector for the local Municipality accordingly she was required to asses all new water installations, septic systems etc. so the idea of the Health Inspector rolling into the job site in a Black Charger was sure to make the local contractors umm pay attention, did I mention my wife is a big fan of Clint Eastwood….you get the idea…lol

As a business owner for many years previous to moving to New Brunswick from downtown Toronto where I had been born and raised for 40 years…yep the old story met a pretty girl and bam next thing I knew I had moved clear across the country and married her, funny how that happens huh.

Anyway I digress, about 3 years ago I began consulting for a start up company making parts for the LX cars, the owner of this company had a great idea but lacked the business experience to mange the start up and development so I foolishly agreed to assist him, well after pouring 30+k of my own money and a year and a half of my time in I found that his lack of experience would be fully demonstrated by his canceling of my services and refusal to pay any of the money that had been lent to him. Its true you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink.

I learned a long time ago how to turn lemons into lemonade and with a little prodding from the suppliers to the previous company which also hadn’t been paid I decided to start my own company manufacturing the ARIA and BFI air intake systems.

At this point, I will avoid the people and product names as I feel this is not the place nor do I think any resolution in the matter can be resolved here. I won’t discuss this any further in a public forum.

The ARIA air intake system has been a huge success selling more than 500 units in the last 9 months and I thought it was time we step up to a wider forum group to which we have now become Vendors on a series of forums owned by the Autoforums group specifically Chargerforums, 300Cforums, Challengertalk and SRTforums.

As a business owner for many years I have honed a natural desire to provide a fundamental understanding and respect for the customer and services offered, to this I have developed the ARIA air intake to offer excellent value for money, this includes class leading performance combined with a host of options and great customer service.
I feel we offer what is simply the best air intake value for the LX cars currently available.

I look forward to being a valuable asset to the community and sharing what information I can.

Sincerely
Lance Lattrulo

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
*cough* 3.5 application *cough*

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Welcome from So. Cal.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hey there Lance, Welcome it's great to see you here. Here's one of Lance piece of work. A must have.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank-you everybody!

Glad to have finally made it onto these forums.

I hope to become a valuable member to this forum group providing at the very least graphically inserting posts that I have become known for albeit not 56k friendly...lol

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Welcome to this forum from Maine!