Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:knockout: Last night my wife starts to tell me a story. She stopped at a gas station to fill up and this guy drives in, gets out and starts drilling her about the car. She said it was everything from, did you pick this car yourself, is it yours blah....blah.... blah. He kept telling her that he couldn't believe it was hers. What is the big deal? We both picked it out, but she is the primary driver. Am I missing something here? Now granted I don't think that he is a big Mopar fan, he was driving an older Caddi. Was this just a lame pick-up line or ignorance?:knockout: :knockout:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Any woman who drives an SRT-8 will get these questions as if "you don't know what you're driving do you?", actually it was the guy who's completely clueless or envious.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
My girlfriend has gotten a few funny looks driving my cars around

Whatever, women live longer, they can take more sh*t throughout their life for this stuff :) lol

·
Registered
334 Posts
:knockout: Last night my wife starts to tell me a story. She stopped at a gas station to fill up and this guy drives in, gets out and starts drilling her about the car. She said it was everything from, did you pick this car yourself, is it yours blah....blah.... blah. He kept telling her that he couldn't believe it was hers. What is the big deal? We both picked it out, but she is the primary driver. Am I missing something here? Now granted I don't think that he is a big Mopar fan, he was driving an older Caddi. Was this just a lame pick-up line or ignorance?:knockout: :knockout:
That guy was just jealous, plain and simple. I'd LOVE to see more women in this country driving Chargers and other fine American cars than the drab Toy-econo boxes and soccermom minivans!

BTW, I saw a silver SRT8 the other day going down 236 near Lee Hwy, was it you (or your wife)? Haven't seen very many around here that are silver!

·
Registered
695 Posts
My wife gets the same thing. She has only driven it a couple of times but when she does she says it draws allot of attention. People ride by and give her the thumbs up (and yes she said it was the thumb!) but the attention does get her a little nervous.

·
Vendor
797 Posts
I think Chargers make girls more attractive. lol.

Then again, every time I see a Charger I always check it out and stare. I think the male drivers get a little uncomfortable not knowing I'm looking over their car, not them.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
She should have run him over on her way out!! & then done a burnout :)

·
Registered
926 Posts
That guy would have went crazy around where I live. There is a lady that drives a Super Bee as her daily driver. That would have blown his mind to see that.:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts