Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was going to replace the stock 200w amp with a ZX400 and downloaded the kicker replacement guide from the forum, however my stock wires do not match what the guide said....So does anyone have the wire schematics for the 2007 kicker system?

·
Registered
329 Posts
How did you end up connecting the wiring to this system?

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
There's a guy on LX...Diboblo....that makes the harness...Did mine.....I have the wiring sch...but don't have it in the house, I'll try to get it shortly.....4 wires to the sub...2 from the rear speaker...if you have the BA sub...use this..and 8 wires to the amp....I know that on mine...there was an input from the BA sub..+-...+- to the battery..and 4 to the sub it's self......

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I just took it to a stereo shop, but as I understand it, he unplugged the stock amp and used the wires on "the car" side for the amp/sub. It had left/right high inputs, amp turn on lead, and also 4 wires to sub as its a dual voice coil 2ohm sub.

I would also love to have the wiring diagram incase I do anything else...

·
Registered
329 Posts
There's a guy on LX...Diboblo....that makes the harness...Did mine.....I have the wiring sch...but don't have it in the house, I'll try to get it shortly.....4 wires to the sub...2 from the rear speaker...if you have the BA sub...use this..and 8 wires to the amp....I know that on mine...there was an input from the BA sub..+-...+- to the battery..and 4 to the sub it's self......
I had most of the harness already and already had the diagrams and have wired this setup to my 08 Daytona. I was questioning the amp that KaChow did.

I just took it to a stereo shop, but as I understand it, he unplugged the stock amp and used the wires on "the car" side for the amp/sub. It had left/right high inputs, amp turn on lead, and also 4 wires to sub as its a dual voice coil 2ohm sub.

I would also love to have the wiring diagram incase I do anything else...
Thanks. I was wondering how the RCA plugs were wired to the system. It's been a long time since I did amp installs in my cars so I was hoping to refresh my memory. I'd like to beef up the amp as well. The OE is OK, just not what I thought it would be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts