Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, my baby needs a new pair of wiper blades. since my r/t gets only the best, just wanted to know what everyone used and what works best. i don't know why i'd have a hard time choosing, i mean there are only a thousand diff. brands out there!

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
well, my baby needs a new pair of wiper blades. since my r/t gets only the best, just wanted to know what everyone used and what works best. i don't know why i'd have a hard time choosing, i mean there are only a thousand diff. brands out there!
I'm about due for some also.

I've always gotten Bosch, they're are a bit more expensive than others but they do a great job. I've heard RainX wipers are ok also.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Heard many great things about SilBlades, but have never tried them myself.

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I usually stick with Bosch too. It's worth the extra couple of bucks.

Best,

X2 3 4 or whatever were up to now. Bosch Icons. I use them on all my cars. They are the new standard in the auto industry too. They are on most all the new cars. They are quiet and wipe the area without streaks. I have a set on my Neon that have been there for three years. They still work great! :)

·
Registered
789 Posts
I like the stock ones. Why not stick with those? I found on my last ride the the stock baldes lasted longer and the refills did too.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
The Bosch Icon wiper blades are a different style blade than the stock blades. They are one piece with no metal frames attached to the blade, like the stock blades. I even saw that the newer Chrysler 300's are already coming with a similar style blade to the Bosch icon blade. I got my Icons at Autozone. The LX's take a 22" blade length.

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
anyone know the length i need to get off hand? if not it's ok, i can go figure it out in a few minutes

·
Registered
789 Posts
So I ended up buying the Bocsh Icons for my truck. Haven't been through rain here yet but the look pretty sweet. 18.82 ea + tax had to get them shipped to the store but it only took a few days. I'll let you know how they work with a simulated slow(0mph) driving conditions (using the garden hose, lol).

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I use Bosch Icons and never looked backed, they work great. Its even better if you keep your windshield clean, with the water beading already, its makes it even easier on the icons.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.