Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I have no other vehicle to drive, so I drive my year round, but it helps living this far down south. Although I still have to figure out how to wash my car weekly without getting sick from being exposed to cold air and water.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Mines been sleeping since Thursday. I'm gonna have to wake 'er up one of these days to top the fuel tank off (not good to leave the tank at half or less when it gets COLD), but since I have to drive it 7 miles just to get gas (and another 7 home) I'll have to wait until next weekend when the temps are supposed to warm up and we don't have snow falling.

We had snowlfakes the size of tortillia chips falling today. :knockout: Nothing stuck to the ground, hasn't been cold enough yet.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
I have no other vehicle to drive, so I drive my year round, but it helps living this far down south. Although I still have to figure out how to wash my car weekly without getting sick from being exposed to cold air and water.
Used to wash my Duster weekly all winter and summer - a good tip is to turn the side of the car you're washing toward the sun so the water doesn't ice up as quickly!

We had that problem while wetsanding a 79 Magnum in November a few years back. Sun went down and the car was sheathed with a coat of ice.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Mine's been sleeping since the 1st at 5pm...that was when I shut her down for the season. Damn, I miss her...but I'm really glad that she's sleeping otherwise I would have driven in snow and salt on the 3rd...so I'm kind of glad that the place where I'm storing it told me no later than the 1st. She will awaken on April 1st 2008. Sounds like forever to me!

Long live cold weather and snow!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Buy a Jeep, you won't regret it.

·
Registered
686 Posts
My RT was put away Thursday as well . See you in the spring I told her as I put the cover on her . My minivan is now my current ride .

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I suppose it might be nice to have the luxury, but even if I could afford another car, I doubt I would buy something different for winter driving. I drive mine year around. If it's too snowy to drive the car, it's probably too snowy to do much of anything anyway. We have a Nitro for the wife for the 5 - 10 days a year when I can't drive the Charger.

·
Registered
926 Posts
The Bee will fly every day year round when it is dry out and no threat of rain, snow, or ice. Tonight rain, sleet, and snow but Tuesday it is gonna be good and the Bee is flying to HHP for alittle visit. Can't wait to hit the open roads.:grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
you will still have all of that salt rodney. just bee careful ;)....don't wanna get any chips in the paint. oh i didn't tell you i got my bumper repainted from when the one guy backed into me. it looks really good now...almost better then new.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts