Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exactly what I said a year ago, that the next gen Charger and Challanger would be going to Windsor assembly.
They also added the Chrysler Airflow to the mix along with the Pacifica currently being built there.
Good news for Brampton on it getting an EV Jeep product, meaning it won't close when the current gen charger/challanger/300 end. Not etched in stone, but reported from Stellantis

My next crystal ball guess, current gen Chargers and Challangers won't end production next fall in Brampton but will have and extended production run until the EV Jeep is ready , my guess late 2024.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Exactly what I said a year ago, that the next gen Charger and Challanger would be going to Windsor assembly.
They also added the Chrysler Airflow to the mix along with the Pacifica currently being built there.
Good news for Brampton on it getting an EV Jeep product, meaning it won't close when the current gen charger/challanger/300 end. Not etched in stone, but reported from Stellantis

My next crystal ball guess, current gen Chargers and Challangers won't end production next fall in Brampton but will have and extended production run until the EV Jeep is ready , my guess late 2024.

Makes some sense.
They will likely counter the 2024 Mustang V8. Keep options open in case banshee is a flop. Maybe they’ll put a 4 cylinder turbo and the new 6 cylinder turbos in SXT/RT for CAFE.

·
Premium Member
2019 Dodge Charger SXT; Triple Nickel
1,486 Posts
I don’t totally believe any of it until it actually happens. Especially with Ford staying for the party.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I'm also in the don't believe it till you see it crowd.
They know the majority of people don't want EVs. Yeah if it's cool looking it'll attract buyers but there's an awful lot of people who will turn somewhere else for their V8 or gas engine fix and when they haven't done much in the EV market you can't solely depend on it.

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
While stellantis plays with their nut sac with the upcoming line-up this kid is getting ready to drop an order with Toyota for a 23 Camry TRD for the wife to replace her 2014 Camry.

Im just not happy with the direction or pace Stellantis is heading.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts