Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey you guys i have 2013 charger and the driver door switch makes a click noise when i turn on car and only lets down the back windows went to dealership they changed the switch, window motor ,window module and trace the wire in door for breaks or cuts and changed a bad star and still only the back windows go down from driver switch..help please

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Looks like they replaced most everything; including the driver front door control module. Did they check the front door control module on the passenger side? There's a Driver Door Module/DDM and a Passenger Door Module/PDM. The DDM is located in the driver fromt door and the PDM is located in the passenger front door. The DDM and PDM receive inputs from the power window, power lock, power mirror and memory switches on their respective door. The DDM and PDM also communicate with each other. There may be something wrong in the DDM-PDM communication link or the PDM.

Just for the heck of it I would check the front window fuses. They're located in the rear trunk fuse box. Cavity #10 for the driver door and cavity #11 for the passenger door.

Fuse Box Diagram Dodge Charger (2011-2019)

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Hey you guys i have 2013 charger and the driver door switch makes a click noise when i turn on car and only lets down the back windows went to dealership they changed the switch, window motor ,window module and trace the wire in door for breaks or cuts and changed a bad star and still only the back windows go down from driver switch..help please
Hi Mopar driver,
Sorry to hear of the trouble you’re experiencing. If you decide to address this concern with your certified Dodge dealer again, please feel free to send us a private message. We would be happy to help.

Rob
Dodge Cares

1 - 3 of 3 Posts