Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does n e 1 have them? i wanna see sum pics of how they look can sum 1 post sum please thanx

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
very nice how much are they and where did u get them from?

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice thanx man and do they really keep rain out and **** ?

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
niceeeeeee easy to install ?

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thnx man ..........

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got a set of them from autotrucktoys.com and had to return them. They didn't fit right in the seam, causing my window to stop working correctly. Dealership replaced the window module, but I sent the visors back and got a set of the mopar stickons.

The GTS ones looked really good, but they were too thick. Another problem with them (well a minor thing) the GTS logo looks like it says GTO so I had to field quite a few questions from my brother and friends and even parents about why I put GTO visors on a Charger.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got a set of them from autotrucktoys.com and had to return them. They didn't fit right in the seam, causing my window to stop working correctly. Dealership replaced the window module, but I sent the visors back and got a set of the mopar stickons.

The GTS ones looked really good, but they were too thick. Another problem with them (well a minor thing) the GTS logo looks like it says GTO so I had to field quite a few questions from my brother and friends and even parents about why I put GTO visors on a Charger.
lol gto lol but dam i dnt wanna go and problems with mine dammit how much the mopar ones?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts