Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually do not like window visors on any car, but I think they will look pertty cool on ym black R/T (especially when I get the window tints this weekend). Does anyone have (or know where to find) a pictuer of an 06 charger with the window visors (also feel free to leave you opinion about window visors).

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
I have seen them for sale in a few places. http://www.authenticdodge.com/index.php?cPath=22_23_39 Here is one place, I can't remember the others (other than EBAY) but I have seen visors that slide into the window channel instead of having the doublesided tape. I'd recomend these, if you have to remove them, no sticky residue left over....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Taped on visors IMO look cheap. I prefer WeatherTech WeatherFlectors because they fit into the window channels, use no double stick tape, and you can get a light or dark tinted version. I called WeatherTech this past Monday (9/26) and the Charger series will be available in about 30 days; a front and rear set should run about $90.

TP

·
Registered
263 Posts
I got the one's from Dodge on my car. They are the double sided tape kind (which I am not thrilled with, but never-the-less, they look pretty good. They also have the Dodge emblem on them so it looks a little better. I don't have a pic of them on my PC, I'll have to get to that later today maybe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts