Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Im new to the forum but so far I enjoyed everything i see. I also just got my first car and It's a 2008 2.7 charger and i completely fell in love with it. But I am going to need help figuring things out.

My only problem with the car is the window. My passenger window will not go up. And i don't want to leave it open overnight. What are some potential problems? How can i figure out the problem? And some possible solutions? I know I'm asking a lot but i will really appreciate the help.

Thank you all!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Could be the power window switch, but if neither switch (drivers side or passenger side) work on the passenger window, then it isn't that. Could be that the window motor is out, or possibly a broken or corroded wire somewhere or a fuse. Doubt it's a fuse because the rest of the windows work and I don't think that they are on different fuses. Maybe someone that this has happened to will see the post and give you a more solid answer. I'm just throwing things out there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude Thank You!!

I also think it might be the window motor, how much do you think it will run for? Also, how can I check if its a broken wire? If anyone else can help it would be highly appreciated.

Tank you!!

Note: 2.7 2008 charger

1 - 4 of 4 Posts