Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really dont like the cheap cloth seats that came stock and at the time I couldnt afford the SRT8 so does anyone know if you can switch out the seats?

·
Registered
584 Posts
I really dont like the cheap cloth seats that came stock and at the time I couldnt afford the SRT8 so does anyone know if you can switch out the seats?
yeah do a search and you will find like 30 different threads with it. you will need some additional hardware.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
yeah do a search and you will find like 30 different threads with it. you will need some additional hardware.
he is a new member, how about helping him out AND educating him about the search function.

do you have power seats? I know for a fact the wiring harnesses are different from R/T to SRT. Also, you are gonna need your airbag sensors recalibrated.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No unfortunately i dont have power seats but theyd be a nice addition. thanks for the advice. I really aprreciate it.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
No unfortunately i dont have power seats but theyd be a nice addition. thanks for the advice. I really aprreciate it.
I'm not sure you could make non power seats into power, PM wickedchargerRT, he is our resident electrical expert along with sound&security

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Do a search on Katzkin leather seat covers

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts