Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Predadtor unlocks a whole lotta fun. Thought I would share a few pics for everyones viewing enjoyment!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Awesome looking ride dude!

I say get a tire fund from all your friends who wanna see a burnout and then when time comes you got some help...hahahahah.. :)

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats not a bad idea!!!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Yea i had some guys laying some fiber at work the other day and said "Lets see a burnout" (which by the way i dont do that much, again the tire fund) so i took esp off and with my new predator and exhaust just laid some serious tread on the ground....hhahaahahha..it was fun but i dont plan on doing this daily...LOL..

Should of done a loop around and said give me a 20 spot..hah

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't burnout too much either, but the guys at work were egging me on. I wish they took a picture of the donut I did...that was pretty smokey too. Tire fund is in order after today...laid a huge patch of rubber balls!!!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Yea kinda like the bar, come on man one more bull blaster but they dont put the funds up...hahahahaa

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Amazing how much you can unlock with th Diablo....My dashboard looks like a Christmas tree with all the lights lit up!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
No sh1t? My only light is that dam tire pressure one that wont go away i just gave up, i mean wtf is that all about. I just checked it last week but o well im not worried probably the weather getting cold and hot.
What lights do you have lit up? My engine light came on and a couple others when i did my tune but after a day or so they all went away.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The ESP, ABS, BAS, squiggly tire tracks, breaks.... when you disable the ESP with the Diablo it turns them all on to remind you that they are disabled. My check engine light came on initially but i cleared it using the diagnostics mode on the Predator.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I have check engine often from t-stat, esp, BAS and Mr Squiggles. I dont use the diablo esp kill because I LIKE having ABS. I use the RTJunkie mod.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No sh1t? My only light is that dam tire pressure one that wont go away i just gave up, i mean wtf is that all about. I just checked it last week but o well im not worried probably the weather getting cold and hot.
What lights do you have lit up? My engine light came on and a couple others when i did my tune but after a day or so they all went away.
Just set your tire pressures all around. I had this happen to me last year.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have check engine often from t-stat, esp, BAS and Mr Squiggles. I dont use the diablo esp kill because I LIKE having ABS. I use the RTJunkie mod.
I like the old school feel, but will turn the ESP back in bad weather for added safety. You should be able to clear the code with your predator.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
AHHH got ya i didnt do much customizing on mine just firmer shift and tire size and maybe one or two others. Im running the 93cai tune with those settings, i dont know alot about how to tune and didnt want to mess with to much.
I see your running NOS? Hows that treating you i wanna put a NEX system in in the spring but just 75 because they (meaning the forums here) say thats pretty safe and anymore you should get a cam and such.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
yeah it turns off the CEL. By the way I spoke with [email protected] about the t-stat cel's some people are getting. She said she would let the guys know and see if they can come up with a quick adjust that will cause the ECM to ignore that code!! Woohoo for us!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nitrous is great...running a 100 shot no problem all summer. Yeah I got pretty aggressive with the Diablo....Loaded up about everything I could. Its easy...just play around until yoy find everything...takes seonds to adjust back. The shift firmness adjustment is the best!!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah it turns off the CEL. By the way I spoke with [email protected] about the t-stat cel's some people are getting. She said she would let the guys know and see if they can come up with a quick adjust that will cause the ECM to ignore that code!! Woohoo for us!
Thanks for the info...I am pretty sure the two times the check engine light came on was from my 180 t-stat.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Yea well i guess i might take it to a performance shop or something because again i know very little about adjusting this thing and dont want to mess up my new ride....You know what i mean im sure, well n/m you know how to set yours..hah..

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yea well i guess i might take it to a performance shop or something because again i know very little about adjusting this thing and dont want to mess up my new ride....You know what i mean im sure, well n/m you know how to set yours..hah..
I don't know a whole lot either...I just try to read up and take it slow...If something does not work I just go back to square one. After some engine mods, I will take it in for a custom tune.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
No doubt that is great news, im sure that will help, thanks for the update tby.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts