Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says. Anyone know if KMC Nova's will fit on an SRT?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Nope, They will clear the back but you will need spacers for the front

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how dangerous is it to run spacers all the time? I only drive my car on the weekends, but I don't want to make things more dangerous. Also, what size spacers do I need?

thanks in advance guys and thanks for the quick info

·
Registered
727 Posts
how dangerous is it to run spacers all the time? I only drive my car on the weekends, but I don't want to make things more dangerous. Also, what size spacers do I need?

thanks in advance guys and thanks for the quick info
I thought I had mentioned this before Jason but the only size with the correct offset you can get for Novas are 22". Are you gonna go that big?

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought I had mentioned this before Jason but the only size with the correct offset you can get for Novas are 22". Are you gonna go that big?
yeah 22's are the absolute biggest I'd go. I am looking at some 22 machined vipers though for 500 shipped right now. One wheel needs to be repaired but I could maybe get them for like 750-800 with tires after the repair fee

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
i posted that u deserve those vipers lol :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I love the KMC Nova's .... wish I could've gotten a fitment for my AWD, but for my offset they only make it in a 5x114.3 bolt pattern ... :banghead:

·
Registered
727 Posts
yeah 22's are the absolute biggest I'd go. I am looking at some 22 machined vipers though for 500 shipped right now. One wheel needs to be repaired but I could maybe get them for like 750-800 with tires after the repair fee
Well good luck with the Vipers. But Novas imo look hotter.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well good luck with the Vipers. But Novas imo look hotter.
yeah the novas look SICK and looks like the vipers have already been snagged. Your bro's store sells nova's right?

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump guys, anyone know if it is dangerous to run a spacer and what size spacer I'd need for the fronts?

·
Registered
303 Posts
There is a guy in SCLX that is running these on his srt maggie. 22x11 rear 22x9 front. He used the spacers from BT, 3mm i think. FYI the rear will stick out of the fender.

A few pic

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that looks SICK!!!! are his fenders rolled? do you know if he has any rubbing issues? sorry for all the questions but do you know where he got them?

thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
303 Posts
that looks SICK!!!! are his fenders rolled? do you know if he has any rubbing issues? sorry for all the questions but do you know where he got them?

thanks,
Jason
Yes his fenders are rolled. I sent you a PM with his e-mail so you can ask him directly.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes his fenders are rolled. I sent you a PM with his e-mail so you can ask him directly.
Got it, thanks for taking the time to help me out bro

1 - 17 of 17 Posts