Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, a friend of mine has an rt that has eibach springs and is willing to trade me for my wifes sxt springs. he wants to put his rt back to stock.. my question is will his eibach springs fit on the sxt and will the sxt springs fit his rt... i spoke to another friend of mine and asked him bout his eibach fittin the sxt.. he said they will fit if i cut the rear bump stops half an inch.. i would love to have other opinions about this..

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
ive been in your shoes so the answer is they will fit but not recommended. rears not gonna be much problem but the fronts are a whole another story. sxt front springs gonna be lower than stock on the r/t because of front weight. the eibach from the r/t (suppose its a lowering spring) is gonna be higher than what it was on the r/t - may get as high as stock sxt height. so theres really no point in doing the swap from my experience.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
246 Posts
simple plug and play then? about how many hrs labor for my mechanic? 4 springs to swap, install two sways, and swap out rear shocks

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
simple plug and play then? about how many hrs labor for my mechanic? 4 springs to swap, install two sways, and swap out rear shocks
most shops quoted me for about 8 hours. but when i talk to the technicians they quoted me about 2-4 hrs. so its def good if you know somebody.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts