Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2015 Charger RT and wanted to get a little more growl out of it.

Was looking to get an exhaust, but obviously nothing out there specifically states if it will fit the 15s.

I'm not very familiar with the chassis, but I've heard the 15 is the same chassis as previous...just with new exterior panels. So, would that mean the exhausts should still fit?

Thanks!

·
Registered
909 Posts
I'd imagine so. The 2015s are so new that nobody can give you a definite answer, but I'm 99% sure it's the same.

·
Premium Member
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
2,504 Posts
I'd imagine so. The 2015s are so new that nobody can give you a definite answer, but I'm 99% sure it's the same.
I agree!

That is one of the reasons you don't necessarily want to be an "early adopter", especially if you are planning to do some mods!

If it does turn out that it is exactly the same, then year, most of the stuff that firsts the previous generation will fit yours!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Was looking to get an exhaust, but obviously nothing out there specifically states if it will fit the 15s.
I'm not very familiar with the chassis, but I've heard the 15 is the same chassis as previous...just with new exterior panels. So, would that mean the exhausts should still fit?
Ask the manufacturer you're interested in.

·
Premium Member
938 Posts
Ask the manufacturer you're interested in.
Yeah, you might have to contact them directly, it usually takes them a while to label stuff for the new models on their sites. On some websites you can't even see stuff for the 2014 year model, only 2013 or below. While the mechanicals might be pretty much the same except for the 8-speed, at the very least the exhaust cut-outs are definitely different so you might have to get creative to get some of the pre-2015 stuff to fit. Good luck! By the way, one of you guys with the 2015's should start a thread with your new ride's pics. :beerchug:

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
The 05-10 system fit my 2013 with just a bit of modification: I sawed 2" off the tips so it would fit with the chrome rectangles in the bumper, but if I had taken the chrome trim off it would have fit just fine. The only difference appears to be that the chrome trim on the 2015's is a little wider but not as tall....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts