Charger Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
yeah i had to wait in a line for 5 hours to get one for my step daughter for christmas..i mean Santa had to get one..it sucked..but i love to play it...

challenger lover..wow i miss that NYC scene..i'm from NJ born and raised..i miss going to the city..sigh

·
Registered
747 Posts
I am a Wii owner. I play Mario Kart online. I will have to look up my wii code for you when I get home.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I've had my Wii well over a year now - LOVE it. My newest addition is Mario Kart Wii, waiting on Rock Band to come out next month. I'll look up my numbers one night if I can remember.

OH, and if anyone WANTS a Wii, I have an extra for sale - $300, comes with everything standard plus an extra controller ($40 value) and a nun chuck controller ($20 value).

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I've had my Wii well over a year now - LOVE it. My newest addition is Mario Kart Wii, waiting on Rock Band to come out next month. I'll look up my numbers one night if I can remember.

OH, and if anyone WANTS a Wii, I have an extra for sale - $300, comes with everything standard plus an extra controller ($40 value) and a nun chuck controller ($20 value).

Not ridiculously overpriced like others I've seen :grin: . You may want to post it in the for sale section

·
Registered
103 Posts
I also have an extra Wii, what are people getting them for nowadays? I need the extra money bad. I whonder how much I could get it for on ebay around a week before Christmas?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I also have an extra Wii, what are people getting them for nowadays? I need the extra money bad. I whonder how much I could get it for on ebay around a week before Christmas?
i went to bestbuy.com and it was sold out..i went to circuitcity and it was still for sale..i'm sure you can still get like 300 for the console..not really sure what your selling with it and in what condition its in

·
Registered
747 Posts
There is enough around here at the moment that people are getting them for regular price of $249.99

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm a Wii owner. Have Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart, Guitar Hero 3 & 4, and bunch of other online games.

So what mods do you all have on your Wii's?

·
Registered
50 Posts

That Wii Mod is amazing. I remember it going on ebay for over $800 bucks because the sword and shield are a rare prize that Nintendo gave out for winning a contest.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Just bought one for the wife for Christmas (oops, hope she doesn't decide to check the forum in the next 21 hrs!) but only have the Sports game it came with for now, money is so tight this year it sucks.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Yes, i'm bringing this thread back from the dead. Ahaha...I'll have to post my Friend ID when i get home but i play the following games:

Wii Sports
Game Party 3
Deca Sports 2

21 - 39 of 39 Posts