Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife has had a minivan for the last 5 years and she said when her lease is up in February she doesn't want another minivan. Well, she drove my car today for the first time and now she wants an SRT!!! She always liked the 300 so I said we can set you up in a 300 SRT and she was all for it! All I can say is life would be great to have a Charger SRT and a 300 SRT in the garage. I really hate driving the minivan even though it really does work well with three kids. The kids are old enough now that we don't need a minivan so what better way leave a minivan than move to a SRT. It may not be a charger but it is a SRT. I'm an engineer for Chrysler so the only option IS A CHRYSLER.

Just had to share my joy:banana:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Man thats exciting, especially when the wife gives the thumbs up

·
Registered
183 Posts
Mini vans FTL. God i hate them with a passion. I felt like i was 300 years old driving one. I bought my wife a 2007 GMC acadia she loves it. My turn is next im way over due for a nice ride. I have a hard time spoiling myself :)

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
You also might want to look at the Magnum SRT8. That is a good option with the practicallity of a "wagon" and the punch of a SRT8. Not to mention that I personally think it is the coolest of the SRT8s....and I drive a Charger.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't think they still make the Magnum anymore, do they? I think it would be a cool ride. I don't think I have ever seen an SRT Magnum in real life. I bet finding a good used one would be a challenge. I live in metro Detroit and don't see many SRT vehicles at all. I'm going to have to do a search for used magnum SRT's to see what's out there.

·
Registered
81 Posts
My wife threatens to get one every time I start talking about mine (Which is all the time) just to put me in my place. I think she's a little envious...

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
2 SRTs lets not be greedy now :biggrinjester: well congrats on having a cool wife and hope you get the 300 srt and your wife is more then happy. :beer_yum:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts