Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 Charger SCAT Pack with the 20 inch wheels. It's not time to buy tires yet, but I was looking around to see what's out there when the time comes. Most tire sites show the original equipment and an optional setup of OE up front and 275/40s for the rear.

Is that because the 275/40s would scrub up front during sharp turns or full suspension articulation?

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
I have 275/40 on my car w no issues. SP and SRTs use the same knuckles which can easily take the 275/40 in all four corners.

Reactions: GTO_04

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Will the width of your 20 inch rims handle 275's?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe they will. The overall increase in width is about 1 1/4 inches. The stock 245 almost look narrow on the wheels.

Has anyone had issues with the 275's on stock SP wheels?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have 275/40 on my car w no issues. SP and SRTs use the same knuckles which can easily take the 275/40 in all four corners.
By any chance, would you be willing to post a picture? I want to upgrade to 275s on my scat pack but the wife is worried they’lll look ugly or silly. So I have to convince her first ha ha. Even though it’s her daily and she complains about it getting squirrelly in the rain.

·
Registered
862 Posts
By any chance, would you be willing to post a picture? I want to upgrade to 275s on my scat pack but the wife is worried they’lll look ugly or silly. So I have to convince her first ha ha. Even though it’s her daily and she complains about it getting squirrelly in the rain.
I'm not who you asked, but I'll pop some pics up for you. 275/40/20 on 20x9 front, 315/35/20 on 20x10.5 rear

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2019 Charger SCAT Pack with the 20 inch wheels. It's not time to buy tires yet, but I was looking around to see what's out there when the time comes. Most tire sites show the original equipment and an optional setup of OE up front and 275/40s for the rear.

Is that because the 275/40s would scrub up front during sharp turns or full suspension articulation?

Im running 275/40/20 front 305/40/20 rear no issues

·
Registered
862 Posts
They're Centerline 635b MM6 in 20". They were discontinued a couple years ago. My rears were 2 of the last 3 new ones in existence lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts