Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
supra doesnet have a charger, doesent like the charger and isn't getting a charger so why the heck are you here for other than to troll?

·
Banned
103 Posts
beezn said:
supra doesnet have a charger, doesent like the charger and isn't getting a charger so why the heck are you here for other than to troll?
You make me feel so imprtant. You made a whole thread about me. I must run your life. I'm glad its me thats in your head all day. I bet you talk about me at dinner time with your family. You suck at life. Instead of making a thread about me, you should go back to the dodge dealership trade that POS in and by a life thats worth living. Or better yet drive your car to the nearest bridge and make a 90 degree turn to the right or left and kiss your ass good-bye. Beezn Your one of those guys that takes a piss sitting down. Just STFU and go

·
Registered
290 Posts
supra, why don't you tell us how you really feel!!! what a joke...

·
Banned
103 Posts
1BADHEMI said:
supra, why don't you tell us how you really feel!!! what a joke...
I feel like taking a **** on your car, your house (if you have one), and on your wifes chest.

·
Banned
103 Posts
bstowers said:
Yep, he's just here to make a postive contribution to the community!
Learn how to spell those big words before you use them. POSITIVE

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
SupraTT850rwhp,
This thread makes you feel important and you?re trying to tell someone to get a life?

I briefly looked back through your post and they paint an interesting picture.

I wish your Mom would take your computer away.
________
Colorado Medical Marijuana

·
Banned
103 Posts
And tell your mom to take her **** out your mouth. Thats right she's a tranny.

·
Registered
122 Posts
SupraTT850rwhp said:
Learn how to spell those big words before you use them. POSITIVE
Supra,

I have just read a number of your latest posts and come to the conclusion that you are nothing but an immature and insecure person who takes great pleasure in hiding behind the anonymity of the internet to get some kicks. Insulting members of a persons family is totally uncalled for. Your name calling and lack of decency is growing old, please take your trolling somewhere else. I think you need to be taken out behind the barn and given a good A$$ WHOOPIN !!!!

PS. Please post some pictures of your car and perhaps where you are from, mayber someone here has seen your ride.

·
Registered
195 Posts
lol wow supra, it's just a forum. " if you fight on a forum. it's like running the 100 yard dash in the specal olmpic's. even if you win your a retard. "

ok now something that maters. supra if you have the car you say you do lets see a pic of it. and not one off the internet. lets see one with you standig on the passager side rear quorter panel. and one with the hood up so we can see the chargers. that is if you have the car.

now how haveing said that why are you here. from what i can see all you have done is bash dodge and talk up supras. don't you think your knolage would be better put to use on a forum for imports or supras. i mean if you hate dodge so much and think there is so much wrong with the charger one would think you would not want to wast your time with talking about them.

·
Registered
732 Posts
SupraTT850rwhp said:
And tell your mom to take her **** out your mouth. Thats right she's a tranny.
Troll :lol:

·
Banned
103 Posts
bstowers said:
A wise man once told me: Learn to spell those big words like "why" and "yours."
You don't use the internet much do ya. Y is ahort for why. DA. And your is just mis-spelled. But at least I have the balls to admit it. DA

·
Banned
103 Posts
cowboy said:
lol wow supra, it's just a forum. " if you fight on a forum. it's like running the 100 yard dash in the specal olmpic's. even if you win your a retard. "

ok now something that maters. supra if you have the car you say you do lets see a pic of it. and not one off the internet. lets see one with you standig on the passager side rear quorter panel. and one with the hood up so we can see the chargers. that is if you have the car.

now how haveing said that why are you here. from what i can see all you have done is bash dodge and talk up supras. don't you think your knolage would be better put to use on a forum for imports or supras. i mean if you hate dodge so much and think there is so much wrong with the charger one would think you would not want to wast your time with talking about them.
Look here Newb. The only thing i have to do is..........man I don't have to do ****.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
SupraTT850rwhp said:
You don't use the internet much do ya. Y is ahort for why. DA. And your is just mis-spelled. But at least I have the balls to admit it. DA
YOUR SKILL IS NOT ENOUGH.

YOU FAIL IT.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts