Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, it's been a traumatic week for this Charger owner, so I thought I'd lighten things up a little wiht this post. No pics of door dents here.

I was driving to work yesterday in the far left lane of the 410 (3 lanes of traffic) stuck behind this bright red ugly GMC Jimmy. The guy is doing EXACTLY the speed limit. I like to go a little faster. :lol:

No one inf front of him, but he won't move over or speed up no matter how many times I flash the high beams.

So I finally see a clearing in the middle lane and move over to pass him on the right. What does he do? YOU KNOW IT: HE SPED UP SUDDENLY TO CUT ME OFF.

Silly boy; I guess he didn't know I have the HEMI. I slapped the auto-stick twice to the left, floored it, and passed him with ease and left him in the dust. :knockout:

Why do you love your HEMI?

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I love my Hemi because it loves to eat Rice.....lol

·
Registered
143 Posts
I blame our lax driving schools. Why hold up the left lane if nothing is in front of you. I will never understand these type of dirivers. If someone comes up on me and I don't want to go faster I politely move out the way. It's simple courtesy and common sense. Less chance for road rage and backed up traffic.

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
I love my hemi for all the right reasons. Power and the noise it makes and the way it consistantly gets 16 mpg

·
Registered
372 Posts
OK, it's been a traumatic week for this Charger owner, so I thought I'd lighten things up a little wiht this post. No pics of door dents here.

I was driving to work yesterday in the far left lane of the 410 (3 lanes of traffic) stuck behind this bright red ugly GMC Jimmy. The guy is doing EXACTLY the speed limit. I like to go a little faster. :lol:

No one inf front of him, but he won't move over or speed up no matter how many times I flash the high beams.

So I finally see a clearing in the middle lane and move over to pass him on the right. What does he do? YOU KNOW IT: HE SPED UP SUDDENLY TO CUT ME OFF.

Silly boy; I guess he didn't know I have the HEMI. I slapped the auto-stick twice to the left, floored it, and passed him with ease and left him in the dust. :knockout:

Why do you love your HEMI?

-=FLEX=-
Precisely that reason! Canadians have to be the worst passing lane hogs on earth. Driving a hemi means you don't have to put up with a**hats like the Jimmy driver.

Plus it is the sexiest, meanest car on the road.

:grin:

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
I had a Chevy Avalanche lowered 5" on 22's and it was totally black out. It didnt get near the attention my SuperBee gets. You gotta love yellow.
I love your super bee. That is what I initially looked at, but the $2100 gas guzzler tax sent me running

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Plus it is the sexiest, meanest car on the road.
:grin:
Amen to that!!
We have alot of left lane hogs around here too. I've really enjoyed the double slap downshift method of taking care of that problem :grin:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Fits 5 adults, 340HP, slapstick transmission (my fav feature) Performance and appearance customization out of the wazoooo, and A trademarked name for your engine.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Amen to that!!
We have alot of left lane hogs around here too. I've really enjoyed the double slap downshift method of taking care of that problem :grin:
You arent kidding. I finally learned that move. 60 mph. Drop it into second and its pretty much over from there.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I love my Hemi because I love to buy gas!!! :grin:

Actually having the most bada$$ best looking 4dr car around is pretty cool too.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Hmm, haven't tried to double slap the shift yet. Just hit to the left twice?

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.