Registered
1,646 Posts
Is this the new girls thread:)

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Oh yeah? Me too! :D

And congrats on 1K posts. :)
Thanks Chris, I was planning on making a useless 1000 post topic, but thought I could just continue posting random comments here and there and get it. BTW nice to see you out here again.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm Banana Crazy. But that plum does look nice.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Girls thread??!?!?!!?

Looking for purple anodized interior pieces matching the Plum interior, any fellow purple-ites have any ideas?

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Girls thread??!?!?!!?

Looking for purple anodized interior pieces matching the Plum interior, any fellow purple-ites have any ideas?
Haven't seen any yet, what do you have in mind?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thinking button and knob replacemets for the console, door panels etc.

Also fluid caps, dip[stick for under the hood and even a replacement motor cover. I know i know, the orange looks real nice and is a classic thing but a purple one would match better with the hood up at the show and shines.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thinking button and knob replacemets for the console, door panels etc.

Also fluid caps, dip[stick for under the hood and even a replacement motor cover. I know i know, the orange looks real nice and is a classic thing but a purple one would match better with the hood up at the show and shines.
Billet Technology is producing some purple that matches the Plum Crazy color very well, they are making all the parts you mention for me in under the hood stuff except the motor cover, and they probably can do something for that. Send them a pm and ask for some photos of the plum crazy purple stuff (it is different than the "grinner purple that is on the web site)

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Court, I highly suggest you take Armadillo's advice and look up Billet Technology. Their quality and customer service are second to none! :)

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Court, I highly suggest you take Armadillo's advice and look up Billet Technology. Their quality and customer service are second to none! :)
I'll back that statement. BT is a great company run by great people who define customer service.

Normally I love to give the plum crazy crew crap about buying a purple car (insert one of 100s of barney jokes) but I finally saw a few plums on my trip to Minneapolis and through Fargo while trying to buy a Cummins and they do look pretty sharp in person. That doesn't mean I still wont make my jokes damn it! :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's fine Pure, if i couldn't make fun of myself i'd been dead years ago lol.

Already had BT respond to a pm, and the pics of the color they can muster is awsome. Just not sure how far too take it hehe. Easy to get bogged down in interior mods and lose some of the simplicity.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts