Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.ricecop.com/

AHAHAHAHAHA i forgot about this site...lol hahahahahahaha print the tickets out and have fun lol:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
704 Posts
I havent been on this sight in a while, forgot how great it was

·
Registered
706 Posts
That site is hilarious.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That site is hilarious.
when i first found this site when i was in high school some years ago...it was the funniest thing ever...me and some of my buddies printed out mad tickets and got to work ticketing the idiots at out school...and there were plenty of them...that site never got old ive spent hours just laughing my a$$ off at some of the idiots and their cars...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Almost need to buy one of those shirts lol. We had a garage go up a few months ago that does nothing but euro and eastern style right side drivers. So now theres a huge amount of that goin on in my town lol.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Almost need to buy one of those shirts lol. We had a garage go up a few months ago that does nothing but euro and eastern style right side drivers. So now theres a huge amount of that goin on in my town lol.
that just sucks....print some tickets out and have fun hehehe

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i just got a new camera...im gonna take it with me when im out and about...we should all takes some snap shots of ANY car you deem is rice and post it either here or on this site...b/c i know we all have seen some horrible rice out there

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
alright i took these today while i was working...this is 3 cars all in the same town that are ridiculous...and yes it says zoom zoom on this kids hood and you should see the wheels...

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts