Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive my 2.7L SE to work everyday it's good on gas milage. I have raced a few cars and have won. Specifically at work two guys one has a 2000 Dodge Durango and the other has a 2002 Ford Explorer. Both I have raced and have beaten. My question is will a 2006 Buick Rondevous, forgive me on the spelling, win or the Charger? I think the Charger since it has beaten both
V8's. This forum will hopefully make me me some CASH if you guys or girls think I will win. I will let you know the outcome!

·
Registered
453 Posts
I drive my 2.7L SE to work everyday it's good on gas milage. I have raced a few cars and have won. Specifically at work two guys one has a 2000 Dodge Durango and the other has a 2002 Ford Explorer. Both I have raced and have beaten. My question is will a 2006 Buick Rondevous, forgive me on the spelling, win or the Charger? I think the Charger since it has beaten both
V8's. This forum will hopefully make me me some CASH if you guys or girls think I will win. I will let you know the outcome!

Your car should be beating SUV's for the most part. I've never driven an SE but I know my R/T will kill most SUV's easy.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
yea ul get him
the rendezvous does 0 60 in 10 seconds
im pretty sure u are faster than that

·
Registered
383 Posts
Is it wrong to kill your own? I smoked me an R/T today sorry, but it was all in good fun. Like my son says "He started it!"

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Man, what kind of people do you work with that think their suv's are race cars? :grin:

But I think you would beat the Rondevous.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Everyone at my work thinks they can take any car at any time. My Chagrer stirs up a lot of talk. Obviously the Charger Forums think I will win and I agree!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Is it wrong to kill your own? I smoked me an R/T today sorry, but it was all in good fun. Like my son says "He started it!"

I'm dying to race a charger! To be honest, I'd like it to be a police charger....that would be FUN!!!

At this point...I'd race a VW Golf. Nobody likes to play where I live.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts