1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
that is a Volkswagon Thing

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I think thats what they sold to the public as a Hummer before the Hummers started saleing at GM dealers. Closest you could get to a military Hummer(I Think)

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
After looking at it agian I'll have to say its the Lambroghini.What do we win if we get it wright?

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
after lookin up pics I have to agree with the lambo truck

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
You guys are pretty damn good!

It helps I almost bought one a few years back that was in bad condition. If I had the money to buy it and fix it up correctly, it'd be worth some money now...

I've been tempted to buy the Toyota version that looks almost identicle, only much less power under the hood and build a "clone," but it would be worthless...

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
That is one ugly truck! :puke: I just googled it and found more. :no: Is that what you modded your car into Jay? :laugh:

·
Registered
5,219 Posts

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
That why you voted for me, Not! :)
Um....uh.....um...Ok you got me there but that has all changed now. The black on the other thread last time got me but I am all better now, I learned to like other color cars too. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Um....uh.....um...Ok you got me there but that has all changed now. The black on the other thread last time got me but I am all better now, I learned to like other color cars too. :biggrin:
LoL! Cant wait for you to see my girl, almost done

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
hahah the lambo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LM002 right???

my dad used to work for lambo of north america back in the day importing and legalizing them. hahah oddly enough they would just legalize one car the right way (emissions and other crash test things), then make all the other cars look the same so the inspector would just pass them and leave. he was part of the last crew in the newport beach shop before they closed it. i actually have the "members only" lamb jacket given to only members of that shop when it closed right next to me

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
btw, these things are nuts. all the agility and abilities of a hummer, but could do 110+ in the sand easy. these things are serious machines!!

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I wouldn't mind one ...... :grin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts