Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I decided to order some tinted corners for my headlights. I was at work w/o internet access handy so I asked the girlfriend to get me the phone number. I was planning on ordering from rbaftermarket.com since he is around here but I was not specific and she gave me the number to rockblocker.com. So w/o realizing I call and place an order, I say you're they guy who hangs around chargerforums.com? He says one of them. So I place the order, give my credit card number address and all the stuff. This was all early last week, Tuesday. So far I have not been charged with anything to my account received no product, left numerous messages and have gotten no call backs. Who are these guys and has anyone had any problems with them?

Very poor customer service, no one even picks up the phone to that place, seems strange to me.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too bad for rockblocker.com I was going to order their full paint protection kit cause the winters here in C-town are killer on paint. I just wanted to see how their products and customer service was before I threw that kind of money around for the paint kit. I guess I found out not to buy from them quick.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I agree that the customer service was subpar when I ordered as well. They never told me anything about when my order was shipping and it came about a week and a half later. I do not think they are still a supporting vendor here but if you want, I have some that I can sell you that I did not use for my headlight and fogs 20% (smoked not dark smoked). Let me know how it works out and if you want to take my offer instead.
Here is the thread:
http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50450

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Last week I decided to order some tinted corners for my headlights. I was at work w/o internet access handy so I asked the girlfriend to get me the phone number. I was planning on ordering from rbaftermarket.com since he is around here but I was not specific and she gave me the number to rockblocker.com. So w/o realizing I call and place an order, I say you're they guy who hangs around chargerforums.com? He says one of them. So I place the order, give my credit card number address and all the stuff. This was all early last week, Tuesday. So far I have not been charged with anything to my account received no product, left numerous messages and have gotten no call backs. Who are these guys and has anyone had any problems with them?

Very poor customer service, no one even picks up the phone to that place, seems strange to me.
I was reading your post and you just might want to confirm they she gave you the correct phone number for the correct company. There are 2 different companies on the internet but only one sells their products here on the Charger forums.

Rockblocker.com - does not (wrong company) :no:
http://www.rockblocker.com/

rbaftermarket.com - does (correct company) :yes:
https://rbaftermarket.com/catalog/

How do I know? Because I almost called the 'other' company and double-checked the info on the forum before making the call.

·
Supporting Vendor (bronze)
881 Posts
Hi there,

The issue at hand was taken care of today after we played phone tag a bit. The issue was a clerical error in getting the info. We do try to answer every call but sometimes that is just not possible...So if that happens please leave a message so we can call you back like we did with sidblackbox

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi there,

The issue at hand was taken care of today after we played phone tag a bit. The issue was a clerical error in getting the info. We do try to answer every call but sometimes that is just not possible...So if that happens please leave a message so we can call you back like we did with sidblackbox
Ok, I'm confused you (rbaftermarket.com) are the same as rockblocker.com? Either way I'm glad everything got sorted out. Next time I'll just order online, seems like the easier more logical way to ensure correct card number, shipping info, ect... Thanks for everything and I can't wait to put it on! I'll post pics if you need em.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts