Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see how many poeple are going to order the srt-8 when its ready to order......
Please no dreamers lets try to get an accurate amount. Lets put our login name and color choice.

1) ltdodge/Black
2)
3)

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
mmaloy/Black..............and BLESSED to able to do so!! :neutral: :biggrin: Mike

·
Registered
349 Posts
Include me in on the list!!! What color are going to be available? I wish it was that candy red pearl color on the auto show car,if not make mine black!!! :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Milkdud99/ Black (with packages II & III)

as it stands right now.... (if dealer can get me MSRP)

·
Registered
52 Posts
DasBay / Black-- w/sunroof, SRT Option group I and II

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hello,

I ordered a Black SRT8 on June 11th, way too early I'm sure. But I did pay my deposit and have a copy of the order form. I got most options except the navigation system and all season tires I think and am hoping the car will be here before it get's too snowy and icy here in Colorado.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Right now it will depend on what pricing the dealers are going to offer in my area.
I might wait a few month till the dealers hot heads cool off.

I'm going to try my uncle who owns a big low milage import used dealership in VA. He has lots of friends who are dealers and I'll see if he can get me an SRT order for under MSRP. I'm not trying to get the first, I'm willing to wait to be the 2nd or 3rd the dealer gets in. Just don't like paying over MSRP only so 6month later they can be had for much less

·
Registered
45 Posts
vsop said:
Right now it will depend on what pricing the dealers are going to offer in my area.
I might wait a few month till the dealers hot heads cool off.

I'm going to try my uncle who owns a big low milage import used dealership in VA. He has lots of friends who are dealers and I'll see if he can get me an SRT order for under MSRP. I'm not trying to get the first, I'm willing to wait to be the 2nd or 3rd the dealer gets in. Just don't like paying over MSRP only so 6month later they can be had for much less
The SRT8 Charger is a limited production vehicle. I don't think you will be finding it for 6 months at a lower cost. If your uncle can hook you up, that would be the ticket.

·
Registered
630 Posts
First, welcome to the site 340CM. Glad to have another member from CO here.

Secondly, I have to ask. Did you order a Magnum or Charger SRT8? It was my understanding (and I think everyone else's here as well) that the order window for the Charger SRT8 hasn't even opened yet. (Rumor has it that it will be 1000 08/17).

Please clarify if you can.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Well, our plan was get the charger for my wife, sell the big suv and finally finish the old Wagoneer rebuild for when we need to haul a bunch of stuff. I think I just might have to have the SRT8 for myself. I can't get enough of the R/T and wish it was MY daily driver.

·
Registered
161 Posts
CO-Charger said:
First, welcome to the site 340CM. Glad to have another member from CO here.

Secondly, I have to ask. Did you order a Magnum or Charger SRT8? It was my understanding (and I think everyone else's here as well) that the order window for the Charger SRT8 hasn't even opened yet. (Rumor has it that it will be 1000 08/17).

Please clarify if you can.
I did order a SRT8 Charger, but I doubt the order window was open then. They do have my deposit and paperwork, so when it opens, I'm sure they will get it done. I'm going to stop by there sometime during the next week or so and see whats up. The dealership is Valley Chrysler-Dodge in Boulder.

·
Registered
33 Posts
340ChallengerMan said:
I did order a SRT8 Charger, but I doubt the order window was open then. They do have my deposit and paperwork, so when it opens, I'm sure they will get it done. I'm going to stop by there sometime during the next week or so and see whats up. The dealership is Valley Chrysler-Dodge in Boulder.

They took your deposit on an inbound unit for dealer allocation.

Charger SRT-8 ordering will be open September 6th.

The code guide has opened for review as of 08/17/05

·
Registered
630 Posts
340ChallengerMan said:
The dealership is Valley Chrysler-Dodge in Boulder.
Ah, that is the dealership where my Intrepid came from. I put it that way because I bought through a broker and it was Valley that had the right color/options I was willing to settle on. Never really stepped foot in there, but it is the dealership on record of sale. I live in Westminster, and getting my Daytona from JElway Dodge SW (S. Wadsworth).

·
Registered
137 Posts
Put me on the list.. Silver or Red, I haven't decided.
Unless I get to the point when I just break down and buy the Daytona (GoManGo). I am not a very patient person. And the Daytona is very nice..... Damnit why did you have to ask? Now I'm going to be thinking about this for the rest of the weekend... Oh well got nothing else to do anyway... lol

·
Registered
342 Posts
The dealers here in NY must think I wipe my a$$ with Benjamins :wink: ...most are saying the car's going to be in the 50K range. I've got one guy trying to prep me for 10K over MSRP...ouch...I thought only the insurance company was supposed to hit me that hard.

If I can get one at or near MSRP count me in for a Black one with Options I&II and a sunroof. Merry Xmas to me....Merry Xmas to me... :santa:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Coreyviper/Black

FULLY LOADED :cry:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts