Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, don't worry - I didn't hit it. Sweet Mango is just fine, but very dirty due to the fires here in Southern California - she has about two inches of ash on her.. IN THE GARAGE!

Anyhow, my sister hit one of those yellow two foot poles in a Starbucks Parking Lot today with her Chevrolet Cobalt. Wiped out the passenger fender, front passenger door and rocker panel. Totally destroyed, but she said that she was only going about 1 MPH. Uh-huhhhhhh.... :lol:

I'm looking for the similar thread that somebody here posted that they hit one of these with their Charger. Any help finding the thread would be appreciated.

Thanks! :grin:

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
My heart sank a little when I saw it was you posting.

Hope it works out for your sister but sure glad it wasn't
the Mango..

I'm no help with the thread, didn't see it.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
they are called "bollard posts", 4" inch steel tubing filled with concrete.

i hit them pulling into car wash every now and then....but that is with my Ram and its just the 37" tires anyway.

·
Super Moderator
11,623 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My heart sank a little when I saw it was you posting.

Hope it works out for your sister but sure glad it wasn't
the Mango..

I'm no help with the thread, didn't see it.
If it was the Mango, I wouldn't be posting this.. I'd be unconscious after punching myself!! :D

they are called "bollard posts", 4" inch steel tubing filled with concrete.

i hit them pulling into car wash every now and then....but that is with my Ram and its just the 37" tires anyway.
Nice, it seems like my car is 37" tall sometimes. Especially now with the bags :lol:

Thanks Flex! However, that isn't the thread.. I was thinking of another thread, which is also older than August of this year. Hmm.. thanks though!!

-R

1 - 5 of 5 Posts