Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i've never seen those! they look awesome. i dont think dodge will make it though. that would mean the challenger and charger would be competing against each other in the same market. i do like it though

EDIT: i'd also like to add that if they did release it i think that charger would woop the challengers a$$. those pics look way better than the challenger IMO

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Dont get too excited folks none of these concepts have anything to do with Chrysler, they are just independent artists concepts of what a Charger Should be...I dont think we will see anything close to it as the next Charger

·
Registered
608 Posts
thats not 2010 Charger its one of the concepts that was done years ago I've seen picture last year Now who told you this was a 2010 Charger or are starting rumors.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
the pictures in this thread look nothing like the pics in the thread u posted. these are way better
I said their A$$es.... they look similar!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
thats not 2010 Charger its one of the concepts that was done years ago I've seen picture last year Now who told you this was a 2010 Charger or are starting rumors.
The picture there looks similar to the one used on a Mopar magazine. As if they took it from this guy's site? So I guess you could say Mopar Enthusiast told the world this is a proposed concept for 2010. They have a whole story on it. Someone else here posted a thread with scans of the cover where you see the same pic.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
I said their A$$es.... they look similar!

oo ok i agree with you then. i thought you were making some kind of arguement in response to my post.

my bad

and about the mopar muscle thing... what issue was that??? cause i was at walmart about an hour ago looking at the mopar muscle magazine and i was gettin pissed cause they didnt have anything about our charger. the only pic in the whole magazine they had of a 2006 charger was a POS black convertible thing. looked terrible.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
and about the mopar muscle thing... what issue was that??? cause i was at walmart about an hour ago looking at the mopar muscle magazine and i was gettin pissed cause they didnt have anything about our charger. the only pic in the whole magazine they had of a 2006 charger was a POS black convertible thing. looked terrible.
It was Mopar Enthusiast. see above

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
IF they build this....

I am selling the house AND the Wife................ it don't matter, I'll be havin' one.

they'll never build it.......................

·
Registered
453 Posts
Where do I sign?

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
These remind me of the Horton designs for the 5th gen Camaro. It was an indepedant design not affiliated with GM at all. It was in fact a fan with talent having a pipe dream. And if you read the cover of the magazine, it says "we design them". Not that these are leaked designs from Chrysler. Here's the Horton Camaros. He wasn't too far off the mark, at least he had the retro thing going.

that being said...I LOVE these Charger designs. But whether or not Dodge goes down that road would depend on world events in 2010 and the success of the Challenger & Camaro.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts