Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know people got their stats all over the place and numbers and mods of this and that, who in here has hands down the fastest Charger, 06 and up, with OUT having a stroker motor in? Who is the king of speed in here, do not give me some Bull Shi* responses either.. Why dont we have a monthly king?:dead:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I JUST came across his page, he dont even have any HHP stages either right? Is he running a cryogenic intake system? I read his mods, thats pretty good right?

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
oh yea, theres a guy on here whos display name is Mr Bill and hes supposed to be in the 10's soon. hes in the middle of a huge mod project.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Yeah I JUST came across his page, he dont even have any HHP stages either right? Is he running a cryogenic intake system? I read his mods, thats pretty good right?
yea hes got some awesome mods. i dont kno about his intake system he'll probably be on here soon. or u can PM him. mr bill is doing hpp stage 1 (i think) it might be 2.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
There are 5.7 LX car running sub 12.5's / 110+ N/A. I personally have seen Hemi-C run that good in his 300 with the FRI package and Torred1179 with the HHP package. AKA "The Hemi Shop" and PPP also have packages that will put a stock bottom end 5.7 LX in that range. We have a few 6.1's in the 11'5's.

I don't know who currently has the fastest. If you check out the thread on the event at the NED last weekend (over on LX) some of the best 5.7 and 6.1 times were posted.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
1bad4dr is probably the fastest charger. Lots of other fast LX's but as far as chargers go, title probably goes to Ron :) Id like to run him heads up next month once I get the half shafts and DR's on.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
You can't forget 1bad4dr as well.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I feel once I get my halfshafts and Dr's, Ill be able to shave several tenths off of my 1/4 mile. All this without adding any HP. I give up so much doing the soft launch. I got my fingers crossed and I will keep you guys up to date.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
So you can have anything but a stroker? How is that fair?

C.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Deff.....

I DO !!! :grin:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I did not want to include a stroked motor because thats essentially NOT even a fair advantage.. those 426 can START off with almost 600HP.. not that I wouldnt mind having one myself, just aint got the money for a monster like that.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts