Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
love the suicide doors! very Bently-esque!

·
Banned
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Charger is going to be MUCH more succesful that the 300 and magnum PUT TOGETHER. Just watch.....

·
Banned
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cant wait to see it. I saw pics of the 07 GTO today..Retro is ON in the musclecar wars. I hope Momma Mopar pulls through and stomps everyone like always!!

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Hey, Hemi, somebody oer at SRTforums posted about a third shift being laid on @ Brampton, heard anything about that?

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
This is courtesy of jjo at SRTforums.

Link

This is dated April 19th, and mentiones a newly added third shift. And 22,000 preorders :eek:

·
Banned
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I knew the charger would do it. Now bring on a 6cyl and 8cyl Coupe and were all set to take over Ford. Then GM. You see, ford guys arent really ford guys, they are "Mustang" guys and Chevy guys are "Ls1 guys" or "chevy truck" guys. NOBODY IS 100% Brand loyal like us Mopar affiliates. Well, we dont need to compromise because we have it all, the best gas V8, best Diesel, best turbo 4 and strong gusto V6s.

They've been watching and they know that!..before it was jealousy and now its plain desire. Believe me, NOW lets drop down a gorgeous muscular KING OF THE STREET coupe (Must have a retro name) with atleast 40 more HP than all of the competitors models (for each trim level) and watch the things sell like hot cakes.

Who agrees with me here???

·
Registered
303 Posts
I wit Turbo, but please GLH tell me that they have the price wrong and that they were speaking of the SRT that is 37,500. I could have sworn that I have been hearing 29,000 base for the R/T? :confused: All in all, sounds like these boys are going for the triple crown. ;)

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
SD, relax, thems Canuckian dollars, it's Toronto paper. He's talking about this, folks.

"The four-door, rear-wheel- drive Charger has engine sizes ranging from a 2.7-litre V-6, with 190 horsepower, to a 5.7-litre Hemi V-8, with 340 horsepower. Manufacturer's suggested retail prices start from $27,495 for the V-6 SE model to $37,550 for the R/T version."

Run through the handy dandy online converter

27,495.00 CAD Canada Dollars = 22,185.56 US Dollars

37,550.00 CAD Canada Dollars = 30,299.27 US Dollars

Better, now?:)

·
Registered
303 Posts
He11 yea, wifey was looking over my shoulder and a war almost started. Saw price and forgot that I was looking at a canadian site. Now its all good, but I gotta take back the awful words I said about her mother. But, you've calmed me like an ocean breeze, now I can say anything with a straight face. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts