Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi new to forum and getting ready to pull the trigger on a 07 White r/t with R&Track.. does anyone have a pic of White R/T with road & track option, the one I am looking at is 600 miles away.. none to be had here locally in white.. Florida sun reason for white, also has anyone added any Daytona stripes etc to give the car some looks.. I am located in West Palm Beach, Fl 33414 Info on car MSRP $34,665 my cost is $28,700 includes dealer fees + tax & tag car is located in Georgia..sure would like to find one a little closer for same price but haven't been able to..

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
25 Posts
someone just posted up some pic's, white r/t with r/t package the other day. Believe the car was on a dealer lot... Ill try to find them

·
Registered
309 Posts
Check out my signature it is just what your looking for....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is the rear spoiler the same color as car or black, the dealer can't send any pics till tomorrow.. it looks like the Road & track package is very close to the daytona ---minus the color and grapics..

·
Registered
276 Posts
Is the rear spoiler the same color as car or black, the dealer can't send any pics till tomorrow.. it looks like the Road & track package is very close to the daytona ---minus the color and grapics..
Here is one of the back-end. The spoiler is not the same one on the Daytona or R&T package but makes the car look nicer. I think Chargers without the spoiler look naked.

·
Registered
928 Posts
yep 07 R&T and daytona are the same besides the colors, and the spoiler will be white.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Napleton Dodge off of Northlake has a white 2007 SXT with 22"s on it for sale that has the black Charger stripe in the location of the Daytona stripe on the sides. Might want to stop by there and take a look. We looked at their inventory, but found Arrigo to be a much better buying experience. Arrigo made you feel like they were helping you buy a car, versus Napleton trying to sell you a car. Everyone is at dealer invoice down here...if they try to sell it higher, then walk away. Good luck! I was right were you are...looking...until yesterday. Now we have #981 PC Daytona and a Dodge Caliber (wife's car).

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
LOL @ the price:
"List price: $35,490"
"Internet price: $35,490"
Glad to know the Internet price is so much lower. Damn..

·
Registered
276 Posts
LOL @ the price:
"List price: $35,490"
"Internet price: $35,490"
Glad to know the Internet price is so much lower. Damn..
yeah when Landers Dodge was the number 1 dealership in all the world they would sell you any car on the lot for 500 bucks above invoice and would show you all numbers and be straight forward. Now they try to make as much money as they can on every sell. This car does not have the EVIC or the upgraded stereo either. It is also probably the only R/T with R&T in all of Arkansas right now. Smaller states suck...

·
Registered
467 Posts
i believe spitzer dodge in the cleveland, oh area has a white R&T, but thats probably too far from home and the sticker is like $38k
geez great northern dodge here has 1 PC daytona and 2 PC SRT8

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The one in Georgia is closest to me, and I do go up to Georgia once in a while so I am going to call dealer tomorrow and confirm car, miles, etc make sure its not a demo..

Thanks for the replies

1 - 15 of 15 Posts