Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as I was hooking up my underbody/wheel well light kit, I realized that my trunk button on my key AND the button by the headlight knob don't work to pop the trunk. After that, I realized that the interior lights don't turn on(under sunglass holder, handles in the back) except when I put my headlights on/foglights on and spin the dial to turn the radio/gauge lights on, those work as well as both cigarette lighter.

Now I need to know what fuse is what for those two things?(interior lights, trunk lock).

Cheers :beerchug:
- Phil

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
did you fix the issue that caused the fuses to blow yet?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, this only happened after the underbody kit was hooked up so I have that disconnected for now and want to try new fuses. As I was putting it on, I made very, very sure to know what I was drilling/screwing into especially with the very front tube so I highly doubt I drilled into anything to deal with it. Nothing was wired into another wire. Only thing I did was hook up the control boxes for the kits to the battery.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
just check both boxes. ones under the hood and one in the trunk. Its easier to check all the fuses with a test light then to assume you only blew one

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Now I need to know what fuse is what for those two things?(interior lights, trunk lock).
Check fuse #35 in the rear dist. panel. The service manual shows that the decklid release is on that circuit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts