Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I Just recently bought my 2010 SXT Charger Which is one of the best things I ever did in my life, I'm in love with the car and how fast and smooth it is. I already did a few things to the Car, I tinted the windows and changed the grille.

Next thing I'm planning to do is change the exhaust system but since I don't know much about which is bad or good, I would like to get some advice from yous. I looked up Flowmaster, Blora and Corsa. I want a deep sound but but not to the point where If i drive down my street at night it will wake up my next door neighbors (not that it matters but just trying to give yous an idea) I just wanna make my car sound bad ass.

Give me some advice. Thanks:rocker:

Attachments

· Registered
4 Posts
i have an 07 srt8 and i got magnaflows on it right now. it sounds nice and its a deep low sound. but im going to switch to either flowmaster super 44 or slp loudmouth for the loud intimidating sound. but its whatever your personal preferance is. you can look on youtube and kinda get an idea, but nothing beats hearing it in person...good luck on your search

· Registered
99 Posts
it is going to be difficult to make a SXT sound much better than it does in its stock configuration. Not knocking it or anything but it is a V-6 and it just will not ever sound like more than a v6 ever. Which was one of the main reasons why I got rid of my 2012 sxt plus challenger after owning for 4 months. Best move I ever made.... Though I must agree the SXT is smooth and very quick.....

There are several you tube clips out there for people who have done what you are wanting to do. I would do a search for those and give a listen and whichever one sounds the best to you overall.... go with that one.... The other thing I would do is go to a exhaust shop locally and have them do a totally custom setup for you. It should cost about half if not more than half off what a pre built system will run you.

· Registered
734 Posts
Find a Hemi owner that is replacing his system and buy the Stock R/T exhaust. I sold mine for $50.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.