Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, some members on here have mentioned you can still see an orange or silver ring around the outside of the main centerpiece engine cover overlays. We recommend touching up the outside with a small paintbrush, then installing the decal.

We were asked to make a larger decal that folds over the edges, but we voiced our concern of having rough edges. Below are some pictures: NEW and CURRENT.

Vote up and we'll make the appropriate changes. Your opinion matters!

Thanks!
Matt

CURRENT:

NEW:

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Ok, some members on here have mentioned you can still see an orange or silver ring around the outside of the main centerpiece engine cover overlays. We recommend touching up the outside with a small paintbrush, then installing the decal.

We were asked to make a larger decal that folds over the edges, but we voiced our concern of having rough edges.

Vote up and we'll make the appropriate changes. Your opinion matters!

I hate the "NEW" version's rough edges .... I think your idea of using touch-up on the outer edges before installing the overlay is the best solution ... :yes:

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Yeah, the folded over edges don't look very good. I would think people would be more unhappy with that than with a little band of silver showing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts