Votes: 36 47.4%
  • R/T

Votes: 40 52.6%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had the choice to get a GoMango Daytona w/ Nav, EVIC, Sunroof with around 10-20k miles on it OR A brand new 07 black R/T without R/T package but with Sunroof, EVIC, Nav. Which one would you pick? O and the Daytona is around 25-27K while the R/T is around 29K

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
can't go wrong with new... also lifetime warranty

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Im gonna go with the black R/T... I personally dont like the mango color

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I like the daytona better i think, how big of a difference is the suspension? Also could i purchase a lifetime warranty on an 06 or no?

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
The R/T package definitely helps, speacialy those seats. BUT... given thet the price difference is only about 3-4K and the mileage stacked up on the Mango, then the R/T is a better buy, IMHO.
It also depends on your driving habit. If you don't drive a lot, the the Mango would be a better choice.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I am very fond on the Daytonas but a new rt would be the way to go. 20,000 miles or 0 miles plus a lifetime warranty!!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
save a little more and go for the srt8 :grin:

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
The R/T would definitely be the better buy and of course black is the fastest color!

·
Registered
608 Posts
I say go after the R/T cant argue with the Quality of NEW

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I do think that Black is the fastest color (yada yadda yadda....I mean I have to since I bought one.....right!) but I tell you the Go Mango is by far my favorite color and it makes my mouth water each time I see one.

That is the only Charger I would trade mine for....

I repeat...
That is the only Charger I would trade mine for....

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
GoManGo

is the way to go! Damn, it's one bitchin'' color...I would have bought a GMG Daytona had someone not already had one in my small town... I love my Nanner too!

Tio

·
Registered
645 Posts
If I hadn't gotten the Bee, I was gonna get a red SRT8. If I couldn't get that, I would've gotten the GoMango Daytona.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Get the Daytona, the interior alone is worth it. The R&T package makes driveing that much more fun. Plus, can't go wrong with a numbered car. In time it will hold it's value much better, IMHO.

·
Registered
174 Posts
If you had the choice to get a GoMango Daytona w/ Nav, EVIC, Sunroof with around 10-20k miles on it OR A brand new 07 black R/T without R/T package but with Sunroof, EVIC, Nav. Which one would you pick? O and the Daytona is around 25-27K while the R/T is around 29K
for those prices you should shop around the country I bet you can find a new
07 for the same price in the style and color you want.
What color do you like best ?
test drive each
do you plan on modding
are you a hard driver or a cruzer
I paid 20k for my 07 RT it had 19k miles
bottom line when you walk out the door each day will you be happy with what is sitting your drive way waiting for you to take her out on the road.
your choice is all that matters.
oh btw silver is the faster color ! ever heard of a mango bullet?:grin:

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
go with the black r/t. i put up a post saying i had the same two cars almost same option too. the daytona had 32,00 on it. i thought the same thing, cant go wrong with new. black is the best.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts