Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wich cat back exhausr should i go with for my 07 charger rt? and how much do they run for? thnx.

·
Registered
879 Posts
wich cat back exhausr should i go with for my 07 charger rt? and how much do they run for? thnx.
Can you be more ambiguous?

Q: wich cat back exhausr should i go with for my 07 charger rt?
A: Whatever you like.

Q: how much do they run for? thx.
A: Depends on which one you like. You're welcome.

I think my answers are less ambiguous than your questions.

Next time please read over your post before making a new thread.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha. how about you guys L.M.B!! hahaha

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
yea you have to ask more pointed questions. theres like 20 catbacks out there from 350-1100 dollars. go to lxsoundclips.com its the best place to start

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
got a borla 125 and i love it, but yes this subject has been beat to death, use the search function, it is your friend

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
haha! ha! haaahaha!... .... ...ok not funny....

you know im pretty good at acronyms. and the only thing that instantly pops up is lick my balls. am i good? or is there another meaning?

so boi! do you want a loud system? quiet system?

or one that sounds like a trash can on a civic?

or would you rather have some one LYB?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just came back from the muffler shop they installed the Magnaflow Catback on my SRT8. I bought the system on Ebay $600 and had it installed for $60. It sounds great and the fit was perfect. The exhaust tips also look great. I have a friend with an RT Charger and he has Zoomers Exhaust. Sounds awesome but look to pay around $1000 for the system + shipping.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Depends on what you want. Is this your daily driver? Are you looking for sound or performance gain? Are you worried about internal resonance (drone)? Does it need to pass the "wife test"? CORSA is the one I went with. Has a very good sound at WOT, purs at idle and cruise. Sounds almost stock inside the care. I felt a gain in performance once I put it on.

Here is my personal clip:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2iBqHJBLkgk

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lmfao you are correct! hahaha glad some one got it haha.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
lmao. haha. rofl. lol. hahaha. hehehe. hohoho.
has anyone ever mentioned to you that you may not be as funny as you think?
why ask a question and then come back to act like a goober? help US pick out YOUR system. if you have no idea what you want then do research instead of being a tool and asking for people to tell you what to get. no body likes a tool.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts