Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went on vacation last week to North Carolina to visit my Dad. We drove from Toronto to Buffalo because the flights are so much cheaper (at least 1/3 the price), and it's only a 90 minute drive.

After the recent damage done to my car in a public parking lot I was naturally freaked out about leaving my car at an airport parking lot for a week. I fretted quite a bit, especially while flying back today. I feared the worst.

But we arrived back this evening and the car was just as we left it. :) :) :)
Colour me happy.

Hopefully I will get the original damage fixed early next week.

By the way, why so few Chargers in Buffalo, NY and Raleigh, NC??? Didn't see a single Charger from the Canadian border to the Buffalo airport, nor on the way back.

Saw maybe 3 SE's in Raleigh, 1 SXT on the highway and 1 TBY Daytona; that was about it. Over the course of a week.

Mustangs and Corvettes EVERYWHERE down South, but very very few Chargers...

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Went on vacation last week to North Carolina to visit my Dad. We drove from Toronto to Buffalo because the flights are so much cheaper (at least 1/3 the price), and it's only a 90 minute drive.

After the recent damage done to my car in a public parking lot I was naturally freaked out about leaving my car at an airport parking lot for a week. I fretted quite a bit, especially while flying back today. I feared the worst.

But we arrived back this evening and the car was just as we left it. :) :) :)
Colour me happy.

Hopefully I will get the original damage fixed early next week.

By the way, why so few Chargers in Buffalo, NY and Raleigh, NC??? Didn't see a single Charger from the Canadian border to the Buffalo airport, nor on the way back.

Saw maybe 3 SE's in Raleigh, 1 SXT on the highway and 1 TBY Daytona; that was about it. Over the course of a week.

I totally freak out whenever I have to leave my Charger at an airport when I fly for business. Granted, I'm usually back the same day, or at worst the next. Heh, I've actually almost missed flights looking for that "perfect" spot that every airport parking garage has.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I know what you mean. Go out west and its Audis and Subarus. Texas and OK love ford pickups. I think it has something to do with the weather, Mustangs and Vettes handle horribly on snow covered or icy roads which the south rarely gets. And Texans love trucks.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
i went to montana a couple summers ago on a hunting fishing getaway and all these people drive are lifted 4x4's ive never seen so many lifted trucks in my life you would pull up to a convience store out there and there would be 3 big a$$ trucks in the lot...thats all they drive out there in the open country...amazing how different life is for some people when they dont live in a metropolis...

·
Registered
43 Posts
We drive to fast for people to see us down here. Just speed up a bit next time! :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.