Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just missed a big ol' deer on the way home tonight! Was doing about 60 when the son of a gun came outta nowhere.Hit the breaks hard and skidded about 10 feet. I thought my new baby was gonna need a nose job...:LOL:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Glad you missed, that would have really sucked :mad:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
camero said:
Glad you missed, that would have really sucked :mad:
Ditto BB R/T!! I'm glad that was it man!! Whew,, not funny! :wink:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Glad your ok!!!!! :smile:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
glad you are ok!!! i would be in a corner right now holding my charger!!!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:lol: Thanks guys...I did give her a nice big kiss when I got home.I must have missed it by inches I swear. My wife thinks I'm like that kid in the movie Christine....

·
Registered
154 Posts
I know the feeling. I was doing a what I consider normal 60 on the on ramp and some blue hair was stopped dead on the end of the ramp on the corner. The extra power that the car drops into the brakes on a panic stop really works... Nice 30 foot power slide and about a foot of leather in my lower colon. Car's fine, seats and pants on the other hand...

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice 30 foot power slide and about a foot of leather in my lower colon. Car's fine, seats and pants on the other hand...
:lol: :lol: Glad you're ok man!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey glad you're ok! A deer hit me in my Jeep Wrangler one year, sorry bastard!!! Hit my rear fender flare which was good since it is cheaper to replace than a front end. Didn't kill it, just ripped its leg off. After waiting for the County Mountie come along the damn deer got up, hopped a fence a escaped! When the cop got there I told him I was gonna split the deer with him if only he would have hurried! Oh well, coffee and donuts... :whistle:

·
Registered
59 Posts
...OH I forgot...I did hit a bird yesterday! Got stuck in my grill! Sorry bastard was wedged in there pretty good, hit'em doing about 90 on the freeway! Luckily nothing broken or scratched!

·
Registered
154 Posts
swiater4 said:
...OH I forgot...I did hit a bird yesterday! Got stuck in my grill! Sorry bastard was wedged in there pretty good, hit'em doing about 90 on the freeway! Luckily nothing broken or scratched!
That must hve been one tough bird to not even been scratched... :wink:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Glad the car and you are okay. Trust me, animal strikes can really suck. You said you skidded? I thought ABS plus the traction control was supposed to prevent that.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
I had some ******* pull out at a stop sign tonight. I was making a left turn off a road that I had the right-of-way on and half way thru the turn, the retard (big red F-150) hit the gas and missed the tail of my car by about 3 inches. I was freaking out that my car (less than 24 hours old) was almost hit..... But I've calmed down since then, sorta....

·
Registered
769 Posts
To a member of the 'Bob family, glad you missed him, though on the plus side, you could have had deer stew from that bugger.

I stuck a deer one night, wrecked my car. Called a friend, shot the bastard and took him home. Vension stew with loose rice is mmmmm mmmm good.

The car was not a big loss, it was a POS.

·
Registered
608 Posts
plugray said:
When i get mad i don't usually shoot my friends. :wink:
Lol :)

·
Registered
604 Posts
swiater4 said:
you better have taken a picture

·
Registered
769 Posts
Dysentery Bob said:
To a member of the 'Bob family, glad you missed him, though on the plus side, you could have had deer stew from that bugger.

I stuck a deer one night, wrecked my car. Called a friend, shot the bastard and took him home. Vension stew with loose rice is mmmmm mmmm good.

The car was not a big loss, it was a POS.
Let me re-state, before the cops go looking for a missing person...Called a friend to give me a ride home along with my "Freshly killed" deer. Since he had a truck, it was easy to load the dead body...I mean deer... :whistle:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts