Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know our list of vendors is ever-growing, and I'm not as active on the site as I was before I started working on my Stealth, but I NEED one of these boys! I'd like to get mine for Christmas, and it's my understanding that they're backordered a lot of places?

So, my question is where can I get a Diablo (for 5.7) cheap and without a huge delay on shipping? Who has the best price? Are there any group buys still active? I know there were a few at launch, but they're long dead now.....

Thanks guys!

-Scott

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
will do, do they offer any discount for forum guys? ;)

Edit: DAMN! I thought there were some going for less than 400? No?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got it, emailed Tbyrne. I'm anxious to hear their "secret price".

·
Registered
53 Posts
Tbyrne's super cheap! Ordered mine with cables and next day saturday delivery and it was still cheaper than anyone by far.

FYI
When you get it, make sure you download the latest firmware (16a) from DiabloSport before loading a tune. I re-did my tune after and it made a HUGE difference.

Have fun!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
I got an awesome deal from Tbyrne on aFE Stage II and Predator combo, I ordered it Tuesday 23 and was at my door Friday 26 by 11am!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Tbyrne's super cheap! Ordered mine with cables and next day saturday delivery and it was still cheaper than anyone by far.

FYI
When you get it, make sure you download the latest firmware (16a) from DiabloSport before loading a tune. I re-did my tune after and it made a HUGE difference.

Have fun!!
i've got to ditto this. ordered friday, got it saturday, did the calibration and firmware update....BINGO. Tbyrne's price is low.

the power adapter is 12V, 1000mA.
you'll need the serial-to-usb cable adapter to download new firmware to the unit from the diablo website.

if they are out of cables and power adapter, you can get them at radio shack. i had some lying around the house from previous gadgets.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, their price is SUPER low. Obviously they'd prefer nobody release their exact discount, but yes I have to agree. I'll be ordering mine tonight.

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Thanks guys! :) Alot of people have been asking for the USB connection cable. More of those will be arriving tomorrow (Tues).

You have a few options when you order. They are -

U7135 Hemi Predator Handheld Programmer with ground shipping shipping

or

U7135 Hemi Predator Handheld Programmer with overnight shipping

(Shipping for locations in the 48 states. There is an additional charge for other locations)

And then you can add one of the connection cable packages if you like -

U7777 Serial port connection cable and power supply
U7778 USB port connection cable and power supply

Pricing is lower than we are allowed to advertise so we have to ask that you give us a call at 1-877-482-9763 or e-mail [email protected] to receive a quote.

Have a good day!

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR EVERYDAY LOW PRICE POLICY!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts