Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2009 RT with the Road and Track option. The window sticker says it came with Customer Preferred Package 24R. It lists everything that package comes with. Nav, 20 wheels, etc.. It also says the car has 368 watt amp with Boston Acoustics Speakers with a Subwoofer. I've been looking for the sub but cant seem to find it. I thought it would be in the trunk on the driver side. Is it covered up or am I looking in the wrong spot?

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
It's between the 2 speakers in the rear deck...........

·
Registered
572 Posts
I went through this same misleading crap with mine. Its not a sub so much as a larger deck speaker. The Bee's are the only ones I've seen with the cool sub in the trunk. Although I've heard it can be purchased for somewhere around 600?...maybe someone can correct me if I'm off target.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I went through this same misleading crap with mine. Its not a sub so much as a larger deck speaker. The Bee's are the only ones I've seen with the cool sub in the trunk. Although I've heard it can be purchased for somewhere around 600?...maybe someone can correct me if I'm off target.
Any SRT can have them too.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
It is a BA sub..8"...Powered by the amp...Just fade 5 to the rear and it works.....Sounds good...And I have an SRT w/the kicker sub...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts