Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am following one of the write ups for how to add heated seats to an LX series charger. From the under seat module there are two wires that need to be tapped into the CAN bus system. I didn’t know if there was any particular place it needed to be or what would be easiest. Also if I’m adding heated seats to an SE charger, do I need to have the computer flashed at the dealership to make it work?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So been trying to do research and I can’t seem to find any CAN wires anywhere. I have an aftermarket head unit that was installed by Best Buy. Are all the CAN wires white/white and orange? I am trying to get this finished and don’t know where to tap the wires

·
Registered
2019 Chrysler 300S
48 Posts
There are two types of canbus I know of, can-ihs and can-c. Gotta find the right one.
i can send you an electrical diagram of my 19 300s heated seats, it may be able to help you. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are two types of canbus I know of, can-ihs and can-c. Gotta find the right one.
i can send you an electrical diagram of my 19 300s heated seats, it may be able to help you. PM me if interested.
I appreciate the offer, but I was able to find a pair of can bus wires near the radio. I ran my homelink and seat module wires to it and so far haven’t had any issues after activating everything at the dealership

1 - 4 of 4 Posts