Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe a dumb question to most of you, but if you buy tires on-line, where do you take them to get mounted and balanced?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
A reputable wheel/tire shop in your area that does a lot of aftermarket sales. They usually will have good 4-wheel alignment capabilities for their customers. If you don't have one in your area, drive to somewhere that does. It'll be worth it.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
sears auto centers are good so is goodyear service centers

·
Registered
85 Posts
recommended installers

If you buy tires or wheels from The Tire Rack please call and ask us about our recommended installer program. We work with thousands of shops across the country that will be happy to assist you with your Tire Rack purchase.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I went to the dealer. I have Tire Pressure Monitors and I heard that inexperienced tire shops can easily break them on you. The dealers also use a Road Force balancer and with that unit they can check for broken belts, bubbles, and it does a really great balance job.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I went to the dealer. I have Tire Pressure Monitors and I heard that inexperienced tire shops can easily break them on you. The dealers also use a Road Force balancer and with that unit they can check for broken belts, bubbles, and it does a really great balance job.

He's right, the Hunter Roadforce balancer is the only way to go. www.gsp9700.com enter your zip and find shops near you. Do mention that you want them "roadforce" balanced.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts