Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Newfoundlanders! There has to be some of you fellow charger owners on this forum. Throw up a pic and say hello, in case we meet on the road someday. :beerchug:

·
Registered
236 Posts
You just found one Newf, I got #68 of 250, 2006 Top Banana Daytona R/T.
I am in St.John's. Your pic looks awesome.
Got Halos yet?
Hey, didn't I see that TB for sale on topsail road a few days ago? I've had my SXT AWD for 15 months now . I've seen a few chargers around town including a '07 sublime and '08 HO Daytona. I know there is a Plum Crazy Daytona and a few bees on the rock too...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im Also in St. Johns. No Halos yet, there farrr down my list of mods. got the daytona billet and grille on the way, and looking into getting an exhaust next :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Im Also in St. Johns. No Halos yet, there farrr down my list of mods. got the daytona billet and grille on the way, and looking into getting an exhaust next :)
I don't have Halos, just looks like it in the pic. I think the Daytona grill insert completely changes the look of the car, I love it. Predator is a must too! It makes a noticable difference.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Predator and CAI are my next two mods ill get next spring. Just about done modding before winter comes. Ever go to the car meets at A&W on kenmount road on thursday nights? Some really nice cars there. Mainly old but some new too. Ill be there next thursday at around 7 weather permitting.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I am in St. John's as well. Bought NewfieChargerRT's hood scoop last night. Can't wait to install it this weekend. I wanted an SRT8 hood but way out of my price range. I am going for interior stuff first like Boston Acoustics speakers amp and sub for Christmas. Cmon Santa. Might even just do the 8" low profile sub in the rear deck. I don't want to lose any trunk space with 2 kids and summer vacation.

We guys should sometime get together for coffee or something

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Throw a few pics up when you put the scoop on, I wanna see what it looks like :).

·
Registered
7 Posts
I kick around on here, but i dont live on the island anymore, but i do miss it alot, i was there last year with my Jeep.

Newfie.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Here you go...

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
Predator and CAI are my next two mods ill get next spring. Just about done modding before winter comes. Ever go to the car meets at A&W on kenmount road on thursday nights? Some really nice cars there. Mainly old but some new too. Ill be there next thursday at around 7 weather permitting.
I'm seriously considering adding the OEM rear spoiler now. Wife says it will "spoil" the look (pun intended, lol). What do you guys think.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Hello fellow Newfoundlanders! There has to be some of you fellow charger owners on this forum. Throw up a pic and say hello, in case we meet on the road someday. :beerchug:
Meet you on the road someday? I sure hope not the way you drive. Shouldn't your DAD have your charger after you totaled his VET?
You have the audacity to talk about buying MODS for your Charger. One would think every penny you have is going to your dad? Or did you bang your head and forget what you did?

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117750

·
Registered
106 Posts
I wouldn't take mine off the lot back in July until the guys installed the spoiler on it. I think they all should have one, so does my wife :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
#1 I had my dads PERMISSION to take the car, #2 im fully insured on it, hes getting every cent back and my insurance goes up not his, #3 I wasn't driving like a maniac, just inexperienced with standard driving, let the clutch out too quick when shifting to 2nd. I know what I said sounded ****ish, i shoulda re-read what i posted, but its not the case. I do feel bad, and Im glad me or the person i hit wasnt injured.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts